Diablo® III

auction house stole my gold

View profile
i put a chantodo's force up for bid starting at 1000 gold, finally, it worked its way up to 27m. i went to the store just a bit ago, came back, and i checked it to collect my gold and MY ITEM says "expired". wtf is this? i go to my completed tab and back to my auctions, and its not there anymore. no gold, no item, whats going on?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
doughb1zzle,

If it takes longer than 72 hours for the gold to show up, submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
View profile
im just terrified to use the AH now. i have a few more things im selling that have bids on them too...
Edited by doughb1zzle#1540 on 1/24/2013 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
If you read through some of the threads here you will see the AH is a bit slow right now, but that lots of folks are eventually getting the items/gold. They just have to wait a bit longer. You should be ok!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]