Diablo® III

Legit's guide To Unlimited WoTBezerker

I have Unlimited WoTB from MP3+ (harder with lower Mp in this build) Happy Pwning!

///-----------My Barb-----------///

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Legit-1446/hero/4110780 - Armory / build / stats
**I use my barb so profile stats varies depending on what I'm doing MP level, ubers, Para farming, ect.

I use: WW - Wind Shear MP1-6 / WW - Blood Funnel MP7-10
Passive: Weapon Master MP1-6 / Superstition MP7-10

**The higher MP's generate fury much faster and life is a much better resource at higher MP's
**You'll need Superstition in high MP's for the 20% reduced dmg and +3 fury chance

///-----------Tips-----------///

-You only need roughly 35 fury per second to maintain WoTB unlimited.
-You cannot extend WoTB with max Fury.
-Use Sprint or Battle Rage every 1 second to dump extra Fury. (press them at the SAME time to get a -40 dump of fury!)
-ALOT of people have the 1-2 mob WoTB buff drop. You can avoid this by simple attacking 1 of the targets with cleave/bash/Frenzy with Fury gen Rune and pressing Sprint/Battle Rage. This will allow you to regain 75-100% of WoTB on a single target just by simply attacking him.
-If your farming places that have larger gaps between mobs/elites try using the tip above^ on an Elite til your WoTB cool-down is almost up then if it happens to De-buff you have the WoTB available to be activated again.

There is no reason you should lose WoTB even on 1 mob, so go have fun guys!

///-----------Base Stats for Unlimited WoTB Barb-----------///

+1500 Strength
+400-500% Crit Dmg
+3-5% Life steal and/or 300-1500life on hit. (Past 100DPS unbuffed stick to Life Steal)
Crit chance buffed 40%+ Bare minimum
30k+ MP1-6 / 40K+ MP7-10
+400 All resist
+20% attack speed bare minimum. (allows WW and Tornadoes to Tick faster generating more DPS/Life/Fury)
+12 Movement Speed ( I use +24 movement speed while farming)

**Having these base stats you will be able to survive in low AND high Mp levels without struggling or getting ganked by Elites accidentally killing your fun.

**Life on hit is constant regardless of damage high or low. That's why it's the only choice for low DPS barbs. There is no shame in life on hit. More damage = More Life % stolen. That's why life steal doesn't work for low DPS.

///-----------Follower-----------///

Scoundrel: you get the 10% dmg or 3% crit (great if fury gen is already good)

Templar: you get 8% fury regen (great for supplementing fury)

enchantress: Hex/sheep or 3% attack speed (great for low MP or 2-hand WoTB builds)

**so whatever you are struggling or lacking make up for in follower.

---------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Video with more tips on Unlimited WoTB as well as deeper explanation of the ins and outs of a Unlimited WoTB barb Coming soon! Respectful Suggestions Always Welcome!
Edited by Legit#1446 on 1/26/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
DELETED
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/25/2013 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
He is right about bash - instigation, though. You can just bash one mob while spamming sprint/battle rage to up the duration of WOTB. You do have to have the instigation rune though, it doesn't work with other runes.
Reply Quote
"Not a very comprehensive guide....thanks for trying though?" - Troll

No where in the post does it say "comprehensive guide" it said "legit's guide to Unlimited WotB" and in my post I explained exactly how to maintain WoTB unlimited. So troll sit down.

P.S. I will Fraps a video explaining each tip so that the Trolls may understand aswell.
Edited by Legit#1446 on 1/25/2013 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
works with frenzy
Reply Quote
Whats happening to you wayne? You're kind of unpleasant lately.

edit: typo
Edited by CoisaRuim#1626 on 1/25/2013 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Whats happening to you wayne? You're kind of unpleasant lately.

edit: typo

Didn't really notice I had a change of heart....must be that time of the month for me....Man-struation cycle or something.

"Not a very comprehensive guide....thanks for trying though?" - Troll

No where in the post does it say "comprehensive guide" it said "legit's guide to Unlimited WotB" and in my post I explained exactly how to maintain WoTB unlimited. So troll sit down.

P.S. I will Fraps a video explaining each tip so that the Trolls may understand aswell.

I have already done this....if you would like you may borrow my vids.
Reply Quote
LOL kind of funny, but Joch is funnier. XD
Reply Quote
"I have already done this....if you would like you may borrow my vids." - Troll

This is Legit's Guide to Unlimited WoTB. NOT Wayne's Guide. Your not the best and please stop trolling my post.

thanks.
Reply Quote
"I am trying to be helpful....but, what should I expect with a Barb named "Trollinyou"....guess I should have seen it coming." - Troll

My Characters name has Troll in it, yes. But you sir ARE a troll. And have been reported as one. Please fix your attitude and grow up. I asked you nicely to stop trolling.
Reply Quote
Maintaining WoTB is important but you need to be doing damage also. I would try to find ways of increasing your WotB while keeping your DPS up and moving to the next pack. Bashing a single target might generate enough fury to keep WotB going but it is far from efficient.

Looking at your build it seems you have become fixated on fury generation. When I first started I went through a couple phases like this too. With In to the Fray your critical strikes become your fury generators. I would suggest grabbing an axe or mace for your mainhand, that 10% goes a long way. You could throw out Animosity and grab Brawler etc.

I also might caution on giving advice in areas you clearly haven't been. If you tell the barb community you need X Y and Z for MP10 and your gear might handle MP5 on a good day, expect to be met with some questions.
Edited by Dep#1326 on 1/25/2013 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Dep
I also might caution on giving advice in areas you clearly haven't been. If you tell the barb community you need X Y and Z for MP10 and your gear might handle MP5 on a good day, expect to be met with some questions.

In my post I say base stats you should have for a Unlimited WW WoTB Barb. If your barb meets those base stats ALL of the content on this post applies. Regardless of hours played or configuration of gear.
Edited by Legit#1446 on 1/25/2013 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:30 PMPosted by bigtexasdan
He is right about bash - instigation, though. You can just bash one mob while spamming sprint/battle rage to up the duration of WOTB. You do have to have the instigation rune though, it doesn't work with other runes.

I *think* it works with a mighty weapon with other runes. Frenzy most certainly does. Bash, I'm not sure.

I think mighty weapons are rather underrated. I wouldn't use one in an uber fight, but for general farming, they are very effective, even in midrange MP's. If you ignore your paper DPS and just look at exp/min, gold/min and clear times, in my experience a mighty weapon is superior to an axe or mace with identical damage stats. I don't agree with using wind shear, however. You are sacrificing too much mobility by using anything but hurricane.

I'm torn on animosity. It's extremely useful for 2h builds. For dual-wield there are usually better options.

If your setup is correct, you should never be using anything but sprint and ww to maintain wotb, even on a single target. This requires gearing specifically towards that goal, though.

P.S. I do agree about Wayne. He's starting to sound a lot like acrimony before his meltdown lol. Step away from your keyboard and grab a beer whenever you feel like you're taking some topic seriously bro.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:44 PMPosted by silverfire
P.S. I do agree about Wayne. He's starting to sound a lot like acrimony before his meltdown lol. Step away from your keyboard and grab a beer whenever you feel like you're taking some topic seriously bro.

This makes me sad....
Reply Quote
crippling a ww barb by not using hurricane seems like a really bad premise for a build.
Reply Quote
I feel like I learned something from this thread. Not sure who to thank because the tutorial is so antiquated and unsynergetic that I might as well just roll a monk.
Reply Quote

In my post I say base stats you should have for a Unlimited WW WoTB Barb. If your barb meets those base stats ALL of the content on this post applies. Regardless of hours played or configuration of gear.

Don't write a guide and suggest "base stats" for MP 7-10 when you have clearly never been there. Pretty hard to maintain WotB when you are dead.

Look dude, I'm telling you in the nicest way possible that you have no idea what you are talking about and offering you some advice.
Edited by Dep#1326 on 1/25/2013 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lmao...who pooped in everyone's pudding today? So much cynicism...

Thanks for trying to help Legit. Is see that your primary goal is fury generation and WotB upkeep. Cool twist to it.

Many have said here that there are benefits to changing your build, but your goal seems to have been met...and quite easily at that!

Good job and keep the ideas flowing!!
Edited by Prisus#1338 on 1/25/2013 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]