Diablo® III

Legit's guide To Unlimited WoTBezerker

01/25/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Dep
Don't write a guide and suggest "base stats" for MP 7-10 when you have clearly never been there. Pretty hard to maintain WotB when you are dead.

It is what it is. I'm going to do what I want. Deal with it. Some of us are here to have fun. :)

P.s. I can farm Mp1-10 No problem. Video coming soon!
Edited by Legit#1446 on 1/25/2013 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
P.S. I do agree about Wayne. He's starting to sound a lot like acrimony before his meltdown lol. Step away from your keyboard and grab a beer whenever you feel like you're taking some topic seriously bro.

This makes me sad....

C'mon, you know deep down, you wish you were just like him and all his manly EHP.

Seriously, it's not that simple trying to theorycraft on your own. Imagine how far behind we'd all be without all of the collective knowledge of the likes of Nubtro, Lorenze, DAKKON, and yourself. Not worth getting heated over someone coming to incorrect conclusions, or ones not matching your own observations.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 1/25/2013 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Legit
Don't write a guide and suggest "base stats" for MP 7-10 when you have clearly never been there. Pretty hard to maintain WotB when you are dead.

It is what it is. I'm going to do what I want. Deal with it. Some of us are here to have fun. :)

P.s. I can farm Mp1-10 No problem. Video coming soon!

I can't wait for the video! I can barely contain the explosion of fun inside myself!

P.S. Please include some MP-10 farming!
Reply Quote
C'mon, you know deep down, you wish you were just like him and all his manly EHP.

Seriously, it's not that simple trying to theorycraft on your own. Imagine how far behind we'd all be without all of the collective knowledge of the likes of Nubtro, Lorenze, DAKKON, and yourself. Not worth getting heated over someone coming to incorrect conclusions, or ones not matching your own observations.

I won't even entertain comparing myself to acrimony.....

The other guys you mention put work into their builds and tested their theories.....not just create a guide and slap a bunch of arbitrary numbers up then refute everyone else....I'm not heated on this whole thing....I am open to helping this guy out, but he obviously doesn't want it.

01/25/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Legit
This is Legit's Guide to Unlimited WoTB. NOT Wayne's Guide. Your not the best and please stop trolling my post.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/25/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Dep
P.S. Please include some MP-10 farming!

And fight some reflect damage packs while you are at it in your vid....I don't doubt it can be done with your gear....but I want to see how you pull it off.

Your sustain is questionable....but interesting

3% life steal
300 life on hit
20 life per fury spent
1000 life per second
Blood funnel with WW

Those are a lot of different ways to heal...I would be interested to see how they all work together.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/25/2013 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

3% life steal
300 life on hit
20 life per fury spent
1000 life per second
Blood funnel with WW

You need to Re-Read my post. Your figures are inaccurate.

Base Stats your WW Unlimited WoTB Barb should have:
+1500 Strength
+400-500% Crit Dmg
+3-5% Life steal and/or 300-1500life on hit. (Past 100DPS unbuffed stick to Life Steal)
Crit chance buffed 40%+ Bare minimum
30k+ MP1-6 / 40K+ MP7-10
+400 All resist
**Having these base stats you will be able to survive in low AND high Mp levels without struggling or getting ganked by Elites accidentally killing your fun.

This is what I said. Please read carefully before trying to troll. thanks
Edited by Legit#1446 on 1/25/2013 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Main strength to perma wrath is the move speed you gain. If you aren't using hurricane rune, you aren't doing it properly. Hurricane lets you move fast and place tornadoes quickly in a larger area. I am really curious to see this video of you running MP10. I want to see what WW looks like without hurricane rune.

Your guide also totally neglects IAS and what you need to have for wrath. CC and APS are critical for fury gen.
Reply Quote

3% life steal
300 life on hit
20 life per fury spent
1000 life per second
Blood funnel with WW

You need to Re-Read my post. Your figures are inaccurate.

Base Stats your WW Unlimited WoTB Barb should have:
+1500 Strength
+400-500% Crit Dmg
+3-5% Life steal and/or 300-1500life on hit. (Past 100DPS unbuffed stick to Life Steal)
Crit chance buffed 40%+ Bare minimum
30k+ MP1-6 / 40K+ MP7-10
+400 All resist
**Having these base stats you will be able to survive in low AND high Mp levels without struggling or getting ganked by Elites accidentally killing your fun.

This is what I said. Please read carefully before trying to troll. thanks

I was talking about the stats on your current gear....not the stats you recommend....I assume you will be making an MP10 video with the set you currently have in your armory?
Reply Quote
By the way, in case you think I am making unreasonable demands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKQumwwzkPE&feature=youtu.be

This is a video of me fighting a reflect damage pack in MP10 with a gear set that cost less than 1 million gold total and maintaining WoTB the entire time in a way I know works. I hope your build yields the same results with gear that could be valued at over 100 times the value of the gear I was wearing.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Wayneold
I was talking about the stats on your current gear....not the stats you recommend....I assume you will be making an MP10 video with the set you currently have in your armory?

I use my barb it is not a Static profile. Depending on MP level and what I'm doing ubers/farming/ect. also based on the MP level I'm running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKQumwwzkPE&feature=youtu.be

I'm not impressed with this at all. Your farming a Low area and taking years to DPS anything down... Also you did not post the gear or build in the video. Its blurry as hell. Pls stop spamming my post with your Troll Trash.
Reply Quote
just a tip for others reading this guide. get IAS it makes keeping WOTB easier :D

I also have a question for the OP..

how can you sustain MP10 with your gear? been trying to do MP10 with my barb but mine just dies so fast.

disregard my skills in my profile I have been experimenting with other builds lately
Edited by mumuchacha01#6386 on 1/25/2013 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Legit
Also you did not post the gear or build in the video. Its blurry as hell

Wait for your comp to load....then it won't be so blurry....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Uberjager-6563/hero/1714829

There is the gear.

The build was this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#hUQkRP!ZYe!ZZbcYc

Still waiting on your vids...
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 07:17 PMPosted by mumuchacha01
how can you sustain MP10 with your gear? been trying to do MP10 with my barb but mine just dies so fast.

I added Attack speed and Movement speed to the requirements, thank you for bringing that to my attention!

As far as not surviving in MP10, if you have enough Resists +400 all or more. Your issue would be Life Steal / Life on hit. If your DPS is under 100k UNBUFFED life steal is not effective at all. So if your close to or under 100k DPS unbuffed go with Life on hit 1000+. What I do since I am 115k unbuffed I can survive at 5% Life steal, but I prefer 3% life steal and 300-400 Life on hit. I don't like depending on one or the other.
** also I posted that I use WW / Life funnel in Mp 7-10. This with my Life steal / life on hit you can WW all day.

I Looked at your armory and looks like you need more life on hit since your DPS is kinda low. Your at 5.80% life steal and less then 400 life on hit. This is not gonna work with ur low dps.. Since your DPS is low your going to need 1k+ life on hit. once you do more dmg you can goto 400+ life on hit and 3% life steal.

Life on hit is constant regardless of damage high or low. Thats why its the only choice for low dps barbs. There is no shame in life on hit. More damage = More Life % stolen. That's why life steal doesnt work for low dps. So stack life on hit and get to pwning mp10 !
Edited by Legit#1446 on 1/26/2013 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]