Diablo® III

Farming monk need help

So I just hopped back on diablo when i heard they fixed a few things, been playing for a few days and tweaked a few things but I still dont think i have a high enough dps. Iv also heard that tempest rush is one of the better skills to use for farming so Ill prly give that a shot. But I just wanted to see what kinda advice I could get from you guys.

thanks.
Reply Quote
View profile
Everything you need to know about TR and gearing can be found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376

I would think you are farming XP. MP0 and a RED RUBY in your helmet.
Above link also includes an very efficient farming route. Even w/o TR is can work quite well.
Reply Quote
WOW, your MF is indeed epic, highest I ever since on a monk.

Unfortunately, here is the bad news. MF is capped at 300 from items+paragon levels. Which means you can afford to drop some as you rise in paragon levels.

You are currently at PL 8 (24% MF), which means your 294%MF is actually worth 276% only. The first 20-30 PL levels are really fast if you stick a ruby into your helm, so dont bother with such high MF.

And get a Grand vizier for your enchant, along with MF/GF ammy/rings, you can get +20% MF from your follower alone, allowing you to have better gear.

I am also sceptical over the effects of MF, and IMO you would be better off balancing MF with better gear so you can level up faster. 100-120 would be the optimum amount IMO.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/24/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Shade
WOW, your MF is indeed epic, highest I ever since on a monk.

i didn't even notice that! who stacks MF anymore???

Shade is spot on.
Your MF kinda makes me feel my suggestion of farming MP0 for Paragon and XP is even more spot on!

OH and the highest level RED RUBY you can get in your helmet ;)
Reply Quote
Sorry for sounding like a noob, but what is IMO?
Reply Quote
In my opinion?
Reply Quote
View profile
in my opinion
Reply Quote
Everything you need to know about TR and gearing can be found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376

I would think you are farming XP. MP0 and a RED RUBY in your helmet.
Above link also includes an very efficient farming route. Even w/o TR is can work quite well.

We need that freaking thread stickied. Like I end up typing a paper to monks all the time asking for help. Would help a lot if something like that was stickied and maybe some of the Monks took the time to read some of that stuff. :3
Reply Quote
haha wow, ok i was reading into it too much, thought it was something from the game. my bad.

so replace some mf w better gear and sick a red ruby in my helm, and stick w mp0 for a while till i get to a higher paragon lvl?
Reply Quote
tr or die
Reply Quote
haha wow, ok i was reading into it too much, thought it was something from the game. my bad.

so replace some mf w better gear and sick a red ruby in my helm, and stick w mp0 for a while till i get to a higher paragon lvl?

Yes, you really dont need that much MF.... TR-ing efficiently with a ruby (check out how to do it in youtube) will get you too lvl 30 in no time, and that is worth 90 MF by itself.

Eventually MF will become obsolete as you gain more Plevels
Reply Quote
Personally, I make about 5 million a day by just picking up rares and magics, and selling them to a vendor. If you find something with better than mediocre stats, with level requirements -10 or more, it will usually sell for 400k -- I have absolutely no idea why this is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]