Diablo® III

Archon wizard giving advices :)

Just a way for me to contribute to the community :)
Reply Quote
what can i expect with a 100m archon set ?
Reply Quote
almost 200k dps buffed
Reply Quote
Eric - you try my build yet?
Reply Quote
the plural for advice is still advice =)
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 06:10 PMPosted by DoctorDoom

nice build!

so tired of archon; current build/gear gives lower sheet DPS build but good bonus to elites/demons:\. Burns thru MP2 and great build for public games (unlike archon)

DPS 127,323.52
DPS vs Elites 169,340.29
DPS vs Demons 175,706.46

boredom breeds experimentation :-)
Reply Quote
whats betst for a 100m arcon set :
black weapon with 11xx dps, high crit damage but no socket ( like echoing fury with intel )
or black weapon with 1000-1100 dps, mid high crit dmg and socket
Reply Quote
tell me how to earn more gold
Reply Quote
Yes how is it everyone seems to have a 100M + budget?
Reply Quote
whats betst for a 100m arcon set :
black weapon with 11xx dps, high crit damage but no socket ( like echoing fury with intel )
or black weapon with 1000-1100 dps, mid high crit dmg and socket

Depends, but probably the echoing fury for weapon DPS and int vs a little extra crit dmg

But you should link it to yourself in game before you buy anyways and see which one actually gives you the highest DPS

01/24/2013 06:10 PMPosted by DoctorDoom

I've tried every imaginable build, archons still the sweet spot for me on mp4
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 06:08 PMPosted by eric
almost 200k dps buffed

Buffed, I easily broke 200k with a 10 million budget while playing with a Archon Wizard... just saying.
Reply Quote
Try using mine on 7-8. I'm fairly certain I've found a way to boost Disintegrate damage beyond Archon Beam.
Reply Quote
What do you think about my archon build?
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 07:21 PMPosted by DarkSayain
Yes how is it everyone seems to have a 100M + budget?

100m is a good round number and it costs about $20. I think that is the limit of what a lot people will spend. Just enough to gear yourself fairly well without spending hundreds of hours farming.
Reply Quote
What exactly is the best archon build? Or rather the best archon build for my wiz?
Reply Quote
what should i upgrade
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 06:40 PMPosted by pichapiegal
tell me how to earn more gold

Lend me your gold, 20% interest p.a. (beat the current bank rate), I pay you 1 year laters. profit.

And no, there is no such thing as time value.
Reply Quote
Eric:

Do you plan to actually provide help to these people asking questions? Or was this just another troll thread created? Yes, you have pretty great gear.....but for the billions you spent, I wouldn't trade some of my items for yours.

You have pretty high health at 60k, your resists are average at 700-770 (Glass cannon puts you at 600-650 range)and you lack a LS weapon. Yes, they are nerfing the reflect damage affix, but even for all your health I'd love to see how you run this at success on Mp 8-10.

I know no doubt that you are an exceptional Wizard, but your gear by however godly you believe it to be....still lacks in certain areas.

On paper your EHP is high, but that is caked on by your large amount of health.
Edited by Schenko7#1939 on 1/25/2013 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Schenko... heed the wisdom of Aph.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 09:46 AMPosted by Schenko7
you lack a LS weapon

See, that's the thing -- having lifesteal for one stupid affix. I keep my lifesteal weapon in my inventory. Much of time I was too lazy to swap. Just learned not to instagib myself.

The only times I really used it was Siegebreaker/Zoltun Kulle, so millions of gold spent on one stupid thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]