Diablo® III

Archon wizard giving advices :)

look at my build, I can run mp9 efficiently

Hi all,

Can you guys please tell me which archon config should I use (i.e. teleport rune, improved rune, CM or evocation, etc...) and which MP should I run for best efficient?

Many thanks.

Thanks, but I mean with my current gear, where should I go next?
To reach your level it means I have to spend zillion. I don't have that money at all...
Reply Quote
pink elephants? where!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
what kind of gear could i use to improve my archon build eric? anything helps
Reply Quote
Yo Eric, what should I upgrade next? Hope to increase my dps with a 200mil budget..
Reply Quote
Il like to be 300k unbuffed. It'd be nice to be able to walk mp4 with ease so I can get my farm on.
Reply Quote
Having 300k unbuffed and doing MP4 only means someone can't play archon or is just lazy playing.
Reply Quote
what upgrade i need?
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 05:19 AMPosted by rakz
what upgrade i need?

you got too much ehp, you may drop some to improve dps. For me 3k armor and 550~600 should suffice on lower mp's (mp3~4) since you will be gaining ehp boost from archon form.

start off from your source. get at least 250 average dmge with 200+ int, you'd get around 20k dps boost with that.You can also get a simialr 1.1k dps EF with LS but with socket and put gems in there for 100% crit (can be upgraded 110% crit next patch).

*you can always see if an item is an upgrade (in auction house) by linking it to chat and viewing it when you're in game.
Reply Quote
Since I refuse to use the AH, I have a budget of zero. What are real players with lame items like me supposed to do huh? And, no, I don't want charity. I want to know if there is a way I can actually find more useful gear. Nelly posted something about this that was similar to youtube videos I had watched. What is your opinion on this topic?
Reply Quote
Since I refuse to use the AH, I have a budget of zero. What are real players with lame items like me supposed to do huh? And, no, I don't want charity. I want to know if there is a way I can actually find more useful gear. Nelly posted something about this that was similar to youtube videos I had watched. What is your opinion on this topic?

if self found gear you askin, you'd really want to save up crafting materials and craft till you drop.
Reply Quote
yo eric, hook a mother up, help me out, what do I need for godliness like yous?? oh yeah, all new everything I forget :p
Reply Quote
How should I go about boosting my current dps and ehp, but without breaking the bank? :P
Edited by Arbatrix#1514 on 2/8/2013 2:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
I was actually thinking I was going to get some pointers in here... Silly me.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Philoi

Yeah it is possible, but very slow.
Reply Quote
looking at my gear, what should i upgrade first to up my damage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]