Diablo® III

Noob TR monk looking for 115m upgrade

I have roughly 115M an I haven't been able to find a suitable xeph amulet in the AH. If any of you guys have one that you're thinking of parting with let's talk.

Other than that I'm stumped on my next upgrade.

Any help much appreciated. :-)
Reply Quote
My profile

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JellzRoc-1514/hero/30692476
Reply Quote
A LS Skorn maybe? Though I doubt you'll find one with as much damage as that one, at least not for 115m.

Also depending on your luck with ubers, finding a crit hit chance one couldn't hurt for cyclone procs.

Maybe some extra resistances in some armors? If you survive OK without them it's not a priority.
Reply Quote
I actually used to have a LS skorn. I didn't find it really nessisariy. Health globes alone were more than sufficient.
Reply Quote
Btw using non life steal skorn was pudding heads idea. Much props!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
B
Reply Quote
Bump I guess lol
Reply Quote
I *think* you can get a 150 dex Innas belt for ~15m. That would be another 2k+ dps upgrade though you would lose quite a bit on OWE.

Have you tried dropping OWE for exalted soul? It works great for me.
Reply Quote
Dropping owe would require an overhaul with gears with all resist. Such an expensive upgrade and is still be stuck with circular breathing.
Reply Quote
Damn I like your setup. Mad pickup radius and enough dps for one shotting.
Reply Quote
I would seriously consider an LS Skorn with the upcoming patch.

TRing higher mps is very possible in PTR.
Reply Quote
I'd rather boost my mitigation and keep my dps as high as possible
Reply Quote
We have about the same setup, though you have considerably more DPS than I do.

You might try to move to SW:Inner storm and swap out MoH with MoC:Submission. In PTR at 130K dps+submission+blazing wrath, you will instagib everything in MP1 maybe MP2 (I dont have the DPS to test that sadly).

A Xeph ammy is just going to loose you CC, making cyclones less effective.

And health globes keep me alive MP0, I rarely die (though i have +11k to globes).

Anyway, more interested in where you go from here because it sounds like we're on the same path.
Reply Quote
Awesome thanks. Ill add you if you have space.
Reply Quote
You can get by without Chant of Resonance taking Fleet Footed instead. Also what OP said, try using MoC:Submission, and get the 2SpS from Inner Storm rune instead. 12% Damage per second to surrounding enemies is pretty amazing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]