Diablo® III

Anyone running 50% CC, 19 APoC and 2.74 aps?

@Aimless, I was wondering how RD is working on the PTR. RD + electrified or any other affix is deadly right now. It takes a lot of spamming safe passage and avoiding that second affix to stay alive. It is definitely not desirable but burning blue elite packs in 30 seconds on mp 10 and regular trash packs in less than 5 seconds does come in handy. It currently takes about 45 seconds to down the yellow in an elite pack. I figured I would be trading off a bit of survivability in order to gain enough dps to down mp 10 monsters faster. Google is still tough to find any info on RD in the PTR...I was hoping it would have been a bit better.
Reply Quote
Killer, is your DPS on profile buffed or unbuffed?

Looks odd to me that I have more even with AS gear.
Reply Quote
Killer, is your DPS on profile buffed or unbuffed?

Looks odd to me that I have more even with AS gear.

Sometimes it is bugged when I log out. Raw is 240k. Buffed with GC is 270k. Buffed with MW, SF is 328k. Not bad considering leorics, bad helllfire and mediocre amulet. In Archon, of course. This gear is for mp 1 farming only.....not going for an archon build at all.
Edited by KillerElite#1853 on 1/26/2013 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]