Diablo® III

Need help buying a Deadman's legacy quiver

There's a Deadman's Legacy quiver perfect IAS, crit %, 280 dex, 280 vit, 13% Bola shot damage listed in the AH...I'll def bid if it's good for 2handers build.

Just wondering is Bola Shot good for 2handers and high MP? Has anyone tried it for Pvp?

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
I use a 1 hand now but I also like bola with my manti. Personally I think thats a solid quiver.
Reply Quote
For my DH i go with one with either an HA bonus or an EA bonus.

Bola is good.. but i prefer EA - BL

Yea I probably need one EA too for leveling :)
Reply Quote
Btw anyone using bola for PvP?
Reply Quote
no one uses bola in pvp, but it's the prefferred main attack for high mp pve
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Wittster
no one uses bola in pvp, but it's the prefferred main attack for high mp pve

ok
Reply Quote
I use Bola Bitter Pill for regular PvE to keep my discipline up (along with Nightstalker passive and Spike Trap Echo blast) against Elites when solo. It's only 15% chance but with a high attack speed, it makes it worthwhile.

I use Bola Thunder Ball against Ubers.

I don't use Bola for PvP.

I use EA Ball Lightning when solo for weak mobs or when in a group. Also use Ball Lightning when I use Gloom.

I'm not super strong nor the best player out there but it works for me.
Reply Quote
That's a solid dml no matter if you used bola or not...lol.

I used bola exclusively and loved it, specially act 3 with lots of trash mobs and the added explosion radius. Alot of folks used the 3 shot poison looking bola, its fast, but I swear it doesn't seem to do much damage to me. Calamity pared with some attack speed with that bola though, damn you spit them things out.

I have switched to cluster arrow, so got a DML with reduced cluster cost and nats armor with + hatred regen. and % damage to evasive fire. I really like the combo so move from bola. Evasive is great to push you back and then unload some CA back far enough to get the 20% (or 15% can't remember) passive bonus for being so faraway.

edit: Ya for ubers, it was good to use stun bola with the slow something attack (sorry its been awhile)
Edited by Dinkster9#1538 on 1/25/2013 4:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
That's a solid dml no matter if you used bola or not...lol.

I used bola exclusively and loved it, specially act 3 with lots of trash mobs and the added explosion radius. Alot of folks used the 3 shot poison looking bola, its fast, but I swear it doesn't seem to do much damage to me. Calamity pared with some attack speed with that bola though, damn you spit them things out.

I have switched to cluster arrow, so got a DML with reduced cluster cost and nats armor with + hatred regen. and % damage to evasive fire. I really like the combo so move from bola. Evasive is great to push you back and then unload some CA back far enough to get the 20% (or 15% can't remember) passive bonus for being so faraway.

edit: Ya for ubers, it was good to use stun bola with the slow something attack (sorry its been awhile)

+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]