Diablo® III

Item stat rolls?

I know where to find the information of the maximums, but where can I find out what is possible for combos?
i.e. if it rolls X it will not roll Y

I hope that makes sense. I don't want to trash something that is actually good, and I also don't want to set my sights on something for myself that I will never find (particularly in regards to my shoulders)... I tried a google search, but it didn't pull up anything but the max rolls. I have seen a few people here discussing what I am asking about, so thought if I asked I could get a shove in the right direction ^_^
Reply Quote
When it comes to shoulders the buck stops at Vile Ward...for now.

But yeah this information would be helpful as I put some mythical perfect items in D3up and when I looked at them they it says that only x% out of 100% for the category. Ex: Blackthorne's Duncraig I thought could only roll 200 Max if other prop went to CC but it says 66% that means it could roll to 300 Dex with 10cc. I think there maybe a bug in the calculation at D3up. I may be rambling but well, you know, its early...
Reply Quote
Well, I know that with regards to VW, however they don't roll the stats I am wanting :P Or at least, none ever show up in the search results! (which is great, because they are ugly as sin, but 1.07 is fixing that...)

I am thinking on stacking more eHP on my shoulders, a pair is up now and ending in a couple that I am debating on actually. But I will lose some DPS. Not sure if I really need more eHP at a DPS loss though, but can't figure out how to upgrade from what I have now.

FWIW, my search has been for dex/140 vit/ 45 arc res/ 60 all res/ life % shoulders o_o
Reply Quote
there is definitely a max chart out there somewhere, i've seen it!

... can't find it now!

the only mutually exclusive rolls i can think of are elemental resists. ie, if it rolls fire resist, it can't roll arcane resist.

also, higher main stats (str, dex, vit, int) will count as 2 or more rolls - i.e., it double rolls dex, so you get heaps of dex, but this takes up 2 x rolls of the item's "budget." a main stat roll can also be split up - dex & vit, dex & str, etc.
Reply Quote
also, higher main stats (str, dex, vit, int) will count as 2 or more rolls - i.e., it double rolls dex, so you get heaps of dex, but this takes up 2 x rolls of the item's "budget." a main stat roll can also be split up - dex & vit, dex & str, etc.

This is exactly what I am talking about! Where can I find out this information in greater detail??? And how many rolls rares get? That kind of info!
Reply Quote
Well, I know that with regards to VW, however they don't roll the stats I am wanting :P Or at least, none ever show up in the search results! (which is great, because they are ugly as sin, but 1.07 is fixing that...)

I am thinking on stacking more eHP on my shoulders, a pair is up now and ending in a couple that I am debating on actually. But I will lose some DPS. Not sure if I really need more eHP at a DPS loss though, but can't figure out how to upgrade from what I have now.

FWIW, my search has been for dex/140 vit/ 45 arc res/ 60 all res/ life % shoulders o_o

Yeah I see what you mean you want the 100+ Vit roll with %Life that VW do not provide. From my experience a minimal loss in DPS with a significant boost to eHP is always a win win for you so if thats the case pull the trigger you won't regret it....unless you find another rare shoulder with better stats and cheaper soon after you pulled the trigger haha =P

Also I am unsure why VW can get additional Dex to already rolled main stat while Innas Chest cannot get addtiional Dex. You can find VW up to 300 but no Innas Chest over 200. If you do find the info please link it.

Here is the list for max rolls:

http://www.d3rmt.com/guides/diablo-3-item-stat-maximum-values/
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 1/25/2013 6:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
The pair I am watching have 27 mins and are 10m buyout, and since they haven't sold I know they are 'overpriced', but I also don't want to lose them... -2.1k DPS for +35.8k eHP.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:25 AMPosted by Sinafae
The pair I am watching have 27 mins and are 10m buyout, and since they haven't sold I know they are 'overpriced', but I also don't want to lose them... -2.1k DPS for +35.8k eHP.

Has anybody bid on it yet? If not, bid around the halfway mark between bid and buy out and you will probably win it. It is most likely under the radar since many are looking at VWs.

If your willing to part with 10M that definitely seems like a good trade off.

GL-
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input :) There is no bid, just buyout, or I would! I think I am going to do it >_>
I still want the info for how things roll though!
Reply Quote
Not sure if this will help at all, but here is a lot of info on item affixes and stat rolls... might take a little digging to get what you want out of it though:

http://www.d3lexicon.com/data-affix
Reply Quote
I would say just search the AH for the stats you wan't and if it doesn't exist on there it probably doesn't exist for the most part.
Reply Quote
there is definitely a max chart out there somewhere, i've seen it!

... can't find it now!

have you checked the guide/info list :)

It was added weeks ago :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Tarzan
http://www.d3lexicon.com/data-affix

TBH, I can't even read/understand most of that o_o
Reply Quote
Did you win them? Don't leave a monk in suspense!!
Reply Quote
I bought 'em. Dropped me under 100k pdps, so I am going to have to make that up somewhere...
Reply Quote
Haha was about to mention that to you a few posts above but I didn't want to give you a complex or reason not to pick em up =P

EDIT: You well get it back when you up your gems...
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 1/25/2013 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Oh, I knew it would, but I am adamant about making it up ASAP, because I don't want to be under 100k. It is like the magic line I have placed for myself LOL But honestly, with my recent gear purchases, my survivability has grown a lot! I am now trying to maintain it while growing the DPS, but I kept looking at my shoulders and thinking I could stack so much more eHP there... Eventually I will upgrade them again, but for now they are looking better. And my old set only cost 400k, so I should make something off them to offset the cost of these.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I think this might be of some use:

I'm pretty certain those values apply to all Legendaries' free rolls as well.
Reply Quote
I think this might be of some use:

I'm pretty certain those values apply to all Legendaries' free rolls as well.

No, I know that page, it is not what I am asking. What I am curious about is at what point does a roll become a double roll and how many slots each rare gets, basically. That info isn't on battle.net and I can't seem to find it on my own.

Specifically what Mojo said above:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]