Saw him at a strip club.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Ricstar
Saw him at a strip club.

He's 17! Call the police!
Reply Quote
Trying to aim
Reply Quote
PoE is really good... if that's where he's hanging out good for him!
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:44 PMPosted by QIpcquebec
PoE is really good... if that's where he's hanging out good for him!

Is the skill tree everything we hoped for and more?!!!
Reply Quote
All I know is that he gave me gold for something from way back and he was asking me what's the best way to sell his gear. We may have seen the last of aimless.
Reply Quote
He did post last evening and has been on in the last 24hrs. Are we sure Aimless is actually leaving? I know he's been dropping hints that he's unhappy and talking about quitting.
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 1/25/2013 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Problem with him is he has no access to rmah and he wants something for his efforts. I don't blame him. Maybe he'll do jsp or some other third party site.
Reply Quote
To anyone thinking about "quitting", unless you're really strapped for cash or something and absolutely NEED to cash out, consider just letting your account rest for a nice long break.

How disheartening would it be to dump all your stuff, only to miss playing a bit after 4 months off? IMO keep your gears. Let your chars go dormant rather than extinct. UNLESS you really need cash IRL, now.
Reply Quote
@Alesso: Yeah, that one is complicated. But it's also worth noting that someone like Aimless if he can make a significant cut on his gear, he's actually raking in a lot of real world money. Selling say 1 billion's worth in gold is ~$250. And that's just mentioning his gold reserve, which is close to 1 billion. I'm sure Aimless gear is worth is a lot more, so it's a significant chunk of cash that Aimless stands to gain if he quits. So if say Aimless has a growing interest in other things and moving on, I'm sure the extra cash has an appeal.
Reply Quote
whats the big fuss about poe? is it really that good? i dont want to really try another d3 crusher.... the last 2 that i tried i kicked myself cause i wasted money ( guild wars, torchlight) lol.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 02:18 PMPosted by KYRACARMEN
whats the big fuss about poe? is it really that good? i dont want to really try another d3 crusher.... the last 2 that i tried i kicked myself cause i wasted money ( guild wars, torchlight) lol.

Well PoE is free, so it wouldn't be something to kick yourself over trying.
PoE is new and some people think it's better. I won't comment on what the big deal is because I don't really know either; but since it's free I downloaded it last night and me and my buddies are going to try it out.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Niko
Saw him at a strip club.

Is he stripping for more RMAH cash again?
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 02:38 PMPosted by Aphraell

Didnt know he stopped. That's until he's 18 and he can give full service and take in the real cash monies.
Reply Quote

Yeah, I saw him on VH1-Where are they now? Such a shame, so much potential.
Reply Quote
oh its free? sweet... im gonna give the game a try then....
Reply Quote
aim might just be taking a break, and even if is rmahin some stuff remember he tests a lot of gear, maybe hes just gettin rid of his testing gears
Reply Quote
He doesn't RMAH, and doesn't have a CC.

It would be difficult for him to "Cash out" per say unless through another party.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]