Diablo® III

Where is Aimless?

well he has family, im sure he wouldnt ask em for cc info for regular selling but he might consider it if he was gonna cash out and quit
Reply Quote
Now that this topic is on my mind, how much of a hassle is it to get the RMAH hooked up and ready to go? I dont have a PayPal and I do not have a credit card, just checking card, and I would kick myself in the face if I ended up with the blizzard dollars shenanigans. What would my route be? Can't make PayPal without doing some bank verification stuff, so I'm kinda hoping PayPal isn't necessary

How much money is cut off your RMAH use? I know for GAH you lose 15%, but I have heard this is actually 30% for RMAH user. Is this true? Seems like too much a hit..

Lastly, how safe is meddling around with buyers/sellers on these other sites like jsp? There is no official support from Blizz there, so can't people simply bail on you halfway through a transaction, not caring about their e-rep on some random online account?

Jus curious
Edited by Alesso#1854 on 1/25/2013 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah i've been gone since POE too. It's everything pre max level that I thought D3 would be. The end game might be a little lacking (not sure, it's just been released, but it's based off of opening new maps to play).

Either way though, it has all the stuff D2 had that D3 forgot, but it doesn't have a pause, so that's the only downfall for people with kids / families like me. If you leave a zone for more than 8 minutes you lose all TP's / progress.
Reply Quote
^90% downloaded atm.
Reply Quote
He is dead.
Reply Quote
Is the skill tree everything we hoped for and more?!!!

ive heard you cant reset your skills there
Reply Quote
Very hard to reset, you have to get Respect Points, and they are only available in some quests, so you will have to grind for them. But yeah, it's possible to reset skills.

I play a Witch, and it's obvious I'm affected by D3 Wizard lol. I use Cold Snap - a Cold skill which explodes and damage all foes around, may chill or freeze (Frost Nova), Molten Shell - up Armor and explode when expire (DS), and Corpse Explosion (EB).

Melee Wizard for life.
Reply Quote
I am playing other games. Not selling out although I sold 1b gold i had in reserve cos i thought nerfs would come again, through a friend. Hope he pays me.:P

Mr Cheng said step away if ur bored and thats all I'm doing.

In addition to PoE I'm playing a backlog of games I have not even touched in my steam Account friends and brother bought for me.

Portal 2 finished it it in one day.
Mass effect 3 almost done.
Witcher 2
Reply Quote
nice to hear from ya aimless, let us know how it goes with poe
Reply Quote
those are wicked games Aimless.

I really need to finish my Doom3 BFG edition and get the scorched expansion for rage, but between work trying to sort out uni and a little mindless enjoyment out of D3 i'm struggling to find the time lol, but i think i will be on a break from D3 for a little bit soon too, it keep sthe game fun rather then grinding if you do other things for a while then jump back in for a quick game of D3 after some time.
Reply Quote
Get the extended cut before finishing mass effect 3 you will feel less rage just disappointment ;)
Reply Quote
No breaks till 100 Aim!! :P

Good to hear from yah bud, I think we're all rather inactive lately. Happens, it's kinda pointless to play right now anyway. I been mass graving on HC with a bud lol.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 12:17 AMPosted by MasterJay
I think we're all rather inactive lately.

^
Reply Quote
So how to beat Oak in PoE?
Reply Quote
Aph, novice, Aimless, Boozor, Jellz, SteelPhantom, MasterJay, Lilspark, Alesso etc... Me...

I know we all are getting bored, or already are bored.

But Wizards of the Coast have to survive the hard times. World of Sanctuary needs us. Even if we will be AH flippers.

I'll be there to the last day.
Edited by RobertVarga#1345 on 1/26/2013 2:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:59 PMPosted by yems
Is the skill tree everything we hoped for and more?!!!

ive heard you cant reset your skills there
You heard wrong, but it takes a while. Small stones sometimes drop that allows you to reset 1 skill point; by doing some un-repeatable quests and by picking up stones you can eventually reset all your points.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Kieble
Either way though, it has all the stuff D2 had that D3 forgot, but it doesn't have a pause, so that's the only downfall for people with kids / families like me. If you leave a zone for more than 8 minutes you lose all TP's / progress.

No pause????

What a stupid design decision.
Reply Quote
I've been playing a little PoE here and there.. good way to pass time till 1.07 is live.
Reply Quote
dboy u should play with me moar! Help my barb friend rise.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 06:42 AMPosted by Ossian

No pause????

What a stupid design decision.

Yeah, I've talked to the devs about it and they agree its a pain so hopefully they fix that soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]