Diablo® III

Slow down folks!!

I don't understand why people go into Act4 runs and then just want to blast straight through to D. They take off passing up elite monsters, on more than one occasion I've battled a group alone while the rest of them were taking off, sometimes getting them selves killed. I have done a lot of solo runs through different acts, and found that a lot of the legendary items I've dropped came from normal monsters! I dropped a Tal Rasha Belt from a chest in one of the Hell Rifts, another legendary came from a chest in Act1, Festering woods. As a matter of fact I hit such a good streak in Festering Woods I averaged 1 legendary drop per game, several coming with no NV stacks and killing the 1st elite I came across! Act2 I hit a really sweet streek and dropped 4 set chest armors, 2 were Nats I sold one of them. All of those armors dropped in the Vault of the Assassin. I was doing so well there I ran the vault exclusively!!!

So people PLEASE slow down...
Reply Quote
let them run man. if they wanna rush to one spot and kill d, so what? don't do pub games. do games with friends.. i always play solo as i don't wanna slow anyone down due to frequent stops to take care of my daughter. plus i just prefer it. i feel powerful, whereas if i play with a group i feel i am holding everyone back by being underpowered. just found blackthorne's spurs and crystal fist in the same vota while building stacks for keys. if you wanna play sometime hit me up. just started doing mp6 solo.
Reply Quote
I do actually net better results solo, both in legendary drops as well as everything I can sell to vend and on AH...mainly because in public I only pick up yellows, gems and legendary items... so for time spent vs net gold/ritches increase the solo runs give me more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]