Diablo® III

everytime delete battlenet, blizzard folders?

I need to delete battlenet and blizzard entertainment folders in program data EVERY TIME i start diablo 3. If i quit the game and/or restart it i do the same things again. I can't log in if don't do so. Launcher starts donloading someting (this includes changing my search engine to http://www.22find.com automaticly too) everytime and loosing me time. How can i fix this.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Esrel,

I'd suggest running a scan for malware. Our launcher doesn't try to force any internet browsers settings for you such as the default search engine, but malware does.

I suggest the free trial version of Malwarebytes located here.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

After downloading and installing it, make sure you update it and then run the full scan, not the quick one.
Reply Quote
I installed malwarebytes and after updating it i made a full scan. Nothing found..
I uninstalled all of my antivirus and similiar programs...
I reinstalled the game...
but is till can't play the game..

I start launcher and press "play" button there is no problem till that point. It pretends like game will start but it doesn't... after 10-15 minutes of wait it gives an error..

Streaming failure
"Diablo 3 was unable to initialize a streaming connection which is required to download, patch and repair files. please check your connection settings"

I have deleted battlenet and blizzard folders, i have deleted Diablo III. mfill. file, i have reinstalled game from CD.....I have tried the tricks that people say about killing agent. exe

BUT THE MOST WIERD THING IS THE GAME STARTS APPROXIMATELY EVERY 10 TRIES. IN OTHER 9 ONES IT GIVES THE STREAMING FAILURE ERROR ABOVE.

Now what is this problem and what can i do to fix it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]