Diablo® III

Looking for a little gear guidance, please.

Evening everyone! I am posting to tonight, in hopes that I could find some guidance for my gear. I'm working with around 70m or so.

I have posted a couple times in a "Next upgrade for the WD above you!" but I haven't had any replies. I'd really appreciate the help! Included my profile below.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Black-1555/hero/25169289
Reply Quote
Your mojo should be the first thing you upgrade
Reply Quote
View profile
First upgrade that frog mojo. You are giving up a lot of damage on those low damage numbers on the top Min + Max = 225, should equal 500. So then you divide by 2 and you are looking to get 250 average damage or more from a mojo. Keep crit chance at 8.5 or get higher if you switch to a different mojo.

Shoulders have low int, get 250 int or better, and vitality or + life.

Your all res is too low. Too many pieces don't have it. Get some on the bracers 70+. Get near 400 all res without int.

Armor is low at 3400. Get it near 4000.

You need more crit chance and crit damage on your gear. Put it on every piece that will hold it.

Your knife could use an upgrade, but I would work on the other pieces first.
Edited by skywalkerfx#1247 on 1/25/2013 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]