Diablo® III

Need Help With Monk Upgrade

I just rerol from barb . For farm i`m using Tr build with skorn but for high mp/ubers using ef and wkl and here is my question , it`s good setup? and should i change my ef for ef with ls+ soc and loss dps ( without BoH buff got 155k dps) ? because this ls from wkl isnt enough and got problems vs elit packs with molten and reflect dmg . Next question is what i should upgrade to increase my dps/survi , meaby drop some hp and go more resi? Like i said i`m new and would be nice if any exp monk give advice about my gear spec changes etc . So far got 400kk for upgrade but probably increase to 800kk when i sell some items . Btw Sorry for my english ;p

Here is my profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Elisira-2421/hero/24625315

Edit: What stats i need to handle solo ubers mp8-10 ?
Edited by Elisira#2421 on 1/26/2013 7:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
An CD/LS EF is almost BIS, I would get an LS EF if your budget allows it, more sustain against ubers.

Your HP resist armor are all almost the best for a dual-wielder, unfortunately DW monks dont solo ubers very well. A S/B monk or gear swap with Sledge fist/shield does it better.

Sadly, monks<barbs in terms of ubers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]