Diablo® III

Auction House Bugs

The Auction house seems a bit weird lately. When you are auctioning items, and the auction expired, the item is not sent to your AH storage pane. Other times, the AH pages are not loading at all or, after several minutes, they will load. It just started happening the past week. Hope I am posting in the proper place ^_^ and hope this helps out.
Edited by TH3S4G3#1864 on 1/26/2013 4:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am having similar problems within a similar time frame.

In some cases, the problems seem to be repeating over and over with the same item, while other items are not having those problems. I have a Natalya's Slayer, for example, that has not sold and I keep running into these problems every time the auction ends and I try to relist it. I am starting to wonder if anyone trying to bid on the item is not able to, as well.

Here's a rundown of the problems as I've seen them:

-The auction ends/expires, and the item stays in my queue saying Expired, but doesn't move to the Completed tab

-I try to cancel the auction manually, after a long while I get an alert in chat, "Attempt to cancel Natalya's Slayer failed with error code 3005"

-Eventually it is cancelled and moves to the Completed tab

-If I try to relist it immediately, I get a popup error, "Only 0 auctions are allowed at a time..."

-After a few minutes, I am able to relist the item, however it takes a lot longer than usual for teh confirmation to pop up letting me know the auction has been listed.

-For some items/auctions, I have none of these problems. However, it appears that for certain items they are maybe always exhibiting this behavoir.
Reply Quote
I am having precisely the same issue, exactly as Blix described it, except with Inna's Radiance. It started about week and half to 2 weeks ago.
Edited by milko#1255 on 1/31/2013 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Read the sticky:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
same here. item expired, still shows up in the search as "expired", not delivered back to me :(

hopefully just lag like with everyone else

o/
Reply Quote
same problem here!
Reply Quote
same or simular problems here....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]