Diablo® III

Spuds finally did it - Beat Inferno!

Finally, with my 3rd roll of a Monk, Spuds, I have played the entire game and live to tell about it. Act IV was really raunchy and tough... I took a lot of damage but managed to survive and not once during my long journey (not just act 4 ) did NDE popped to save me. I downed I dunno how many potions and hit serenity so many times, my fingers bleed! LOL But I did it.

I know it might not be that big of a deal to some who have already done it, but I have to admit that this is probably the most gratifying experience I lived since I started playing back on the 16th of May 2012.

Last but not least, I wish to thank those that have guided me and also good friends like BattleBra, Sunshine and others that I may forget (sorry a bit excited as I write these lines).

To victory! GLORIOUS!!!

IO :D
Edited by InstantOcean#1793 on 1/27/2013 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Grats =)
Reply Quote
grats dude
Reply Quote
Grats brah :)
Reply Quote
Congrats! Third time's the charm. :)
Reply Quote
Thx guys! That is what I LOVE about this community. The celebration of a win and when it's the other way around, when the outcome is not glorious or glorious but fatal, we pull together and cheer on!

Monsters, E-packs, Champions, Bosses... better watch your back! HC is here to KILL and we will STAND VICTORIOUS!

Be well and stay safe all!

IO
Reply Quote
Gratz.
Reply Quote
well earned.

well done...
Reply Quote
Good Job
Reply Quote
Well Done :D
Reply Quote
Congratz!

Now up the next challenge.
PL100

GL.
Reply Quote
Congrats. I can't wait till I get there with my first toon as well.
Reply Quote
Congrats! The first time is definitely the most rewarding.
Reply Quote
Congrats!!
Reply Quote
Congrats!
Reply Quote
Congrats, I hope to get there myself soon.
Reply Quote
You da man, InstantOcean!
Reply Quote
gratz dude. Finishing inferno playthrough the first time always brings a lot of satisfaction :)
Reply Quote
Congrats on the accomplishment.
Reply Quote
Yay for spuds!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]