Diablo® III

200+k monk looking to up my dps

hi i was just wondering if anyone see's an upgrade i might be able to make in my items
Reply Quote
You need all sorts of upgrades, bro! Honestly how do you kill anything!? lol...
Reply Quote
Hey Bloodwar, can you take a look at my profile? It seems like we have somewhat similar gear, yet you have 100k more DPS. Can you give me any advice?
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 07:35 AMPosted by ElysiumAB
Hey Bloodwar, can you take a look at my profile? It seems like we have somewhat similar gear, yet you have 100k more DPS. Can you give me any advice?

He has 300 more DEX and 200%+ more CD than you.
Reply Quote
I see that, but I also see Monks with 200 less dex than me and much more DPS.

I was looking for advice on what my next gear moves should be, not pointing out that he has more dex and cd.
Reply Quote
View profile
Get yourself the following:

Witching Hour with 100+Dex and as close to 50CD as possible.
Get gloves with same stats 200+ Dex
Upgrade EF with CD and socket will get you 60+ more CD
Go with a Vile Ward with 250+ Dex
Upgrade your Emeralds on socket for 20CD
Roll more HF to get one with CC and CD

That will roughly be your 300 Dex diff and 200 CD difference.

GL-

EDIT: @BloodWar

At your point in the game all you can do is get the same items that you have on with better rolls.

Felt bad about posting something not on topic with thread...

GL-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 1/28/2013 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Captain, thanks will look into those things. Upgrading the socket gems seems like the cheapest next move.
Reply Quote
@Bloodwar

You could get a better ammy, and nats ring for dps boost. Otherwise it looks just like with some of your gear you could just use some better rolls to get you ehp up higher.
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone for the advise def looking into a better nats atm my ammy dont think gets much higher for dps wise been looking around and only found a few with min dps upgrades but always nice to hear from some boss other monks ^^
Reply Quote
get a nats with 6% crit and drop that 33 min damage.. min damage alone doesnt really do much for you.

otherwise do what cpt carl said.
Reply Quote
Oh was going to mention allocating resists maybe slightly better, the dual res on your gloves might be hurting the dps potential you can get there.

Your HF ring could be replaced as well but I'm assuming this is on though for exp since I'm seeing the ruby in your helm ;P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]