Diablo® III

AH-item Relisting BUG ! 2 same item

When i try to cancel my current auction to reduce my price and relist in AH,
The old one still There! The best part, u can't buyout or bid either one of them!
Another problem is i listed another of my weapon, after 3 hours it still don't show up in AH.

Please do something is been quite awhile
Reply Quote
The old one still There! The best part, u can't buyout or bid either one of them!
Another problem is i listed another of my weapon, after 3 hours it still don't show up in AH.

This is happening to me too, I thought someone was somehow duping my items through AH, but in fact these are items I canceled to relist and they are also greyed out. This is stupid
Reply Quote
I think the AH is just under a lot of stress and is bugging out right now... An auction I was in just expired, still lists me as 'winning,' yet neither the item nor the gold have shown up in the completed tab. it's been about 45 minutes.
Reply Quote
AH is too laggy. Its been 2-3 weeks now. Any timeline to address this issue yet?
Reply Quote
AH is very very lag which i duno why, there are a lot of complain in the bug forum for bout 2 weeks but seem like no one care.
Reply Quote
Can any blue pls respond? Its really a big problem in AH now
Reply Quote

This is happening to me too, I thought someone was somehow duping my items through AH, but in fact these are items I canceled to relist and they are also greyed out. This is stupid

Oh dear someone is finally figuring out why there are items in the GAH with the exact same stats. . .
Reply Quote
Flipping sales are down for me the past few days, normally sell multiple flips a day, last few days I've been bone dry. The auction house is slow and clunky and its affecting my profits :( At times I wonder if my items are even posting properly O.o
Edited by Zed#1489 on 1/28/2013 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah i thought it was purely duping at first, but something else seems wrong.

I put up an amulet to sell, it didnt, then posted it again, and the old amulet was still posted at the old price, along with the new one...

Checked my ah log, and when i clicked to show more auctions, it had like 20 add auctions of the same item, then 20 removed auctions, of that same item that i added and removed from ah once...
Reply Quote
To add one more thing, not all items do this, but certain ones that are removed then added again go up twice. The auction takes 15-30 sec or so to even post, and sometimes i get a cancel or auction creation error...

They also do not sell when they bug like this...
Reply Quote
Whew. Glad to know it's just not me. I thought it was losing it.
Reply Quote
there's suppose to be some AH maintenance tomorrow (thursday) at 8 am, hopefully this fixes it
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7788989154
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]