Diablo® III

stats check

What is the safest requirement for act 3 inferno runs for barb?

Im thinking of abt 40k dps, using a one handed and shield and probably ard 700 resist with shout. Do you guys think its safe? Dont really wanna risk too much..prefer playing it on the safer side
Reply Quote
It's not DPS you should be worried about. 15k DPS more or less is all you need.
You're partially right about defense though.
Aim for 70% damage reduction and resistances.
Have at least 1k Life Regeneration.
The rest can be tested on skill.
Reply Quote
ohh ok thx!
Reply Quote
I ran 15k dps minimum when I first started. I cleared slowly, but it worked(This was with a 1h/shield combo). I made sure I had 750 All Resists (Pre-War Cry), this was probably a bit much, but it was extremely helpful and nerve-soothing knowing I was well over-prepared. ^ Life Regen is meh. Farm Act I & II, sell gear for whatever you get. You can gear up for Act III with ~100k budget per slot. Test Act III as you feel you get more gear, figure out if you're comfortable or not. If not, go back to Act I and II. The whole point is making sure you feel comfortable, but make sure you're not over-confident. ;)

And always, be safe!
Reply Quote
Why run Inspiring Presence if you think lightly of Life Regeneration?
Your gear thinks otherwise. -.-
Reply Quote
Why? because it's all you need. That's why I think lightly of it.
Reply Quote
Apparently you don't realize the meaning behind the word meh.
Make more sense.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]