Diablo® III

Plus move speed should be averaged in Co-Op

Everything in D3 is allready against co-op.

People are allready in following mode with full mf leeching off kills. Atleast if they sacrificed runspeed on their boots for even more MF they'll lag behind and hopefully miss some of the leeched loot.

If you're playing with friends, waiting once in a while for the player to keep up or donating a pair of RS boots would be your solution.
Reply Quote
25% max move speed isn't what makes certain builds faster than others.

Not really on topic but I could go for ms bonuses based on kill streaks.
Reply Quote
25% max move speed isn't what makes certain builds faster than others.

Not really on topic but I could go for ms bonuses based on kill streaks.

What sorta MS bonus would you be thinking for 300+? LOL, that would be crazy ^_^
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Midnite
i'm not sharing my shoes with any of you.

lol
Reply Quote
I don't really care all that much considering I usually play solo in this game but the people saying "just get more MS" prompted me to respond.

A class like Witch Doctor has almost a zero percent chance to keep up with a DH (Vault), a Monk (TR and/or Passive) or a WW Barb. Witch Doctor has no movement speed buffs to get past the hard cap minus Spirit Walk which has a cooldown on it preventing any kind of continuous MS buff.

So just getting MS gear in no way evens things up when it comes to this subject.
Reply Quote
You can't slow down a barb, if thats what your QQing about, OP. Too many skills rely on being the first player to the next mob pack. On top of that, ANY class that has gear for dps WILL leave you behind. If there clearing the mobs solo, what can you do to stop them? Lower THEIR dps? Why, just because you can't keep up? No. Its all about gear and skills. Having a hard time keep up? Change your skills. EVERY class has movement speed and cooldown timer reducing skills. Not just barbs. The main problem in pub games is, you have no idea what your partners are gonna be running - skills, gear, dps. So its a guessing game usually. My advice is to ALWAYS run your speed skill build. More often then not, your gonna be running a strong party. If your party wants to do all the work without you, let them. No harm in that. As long as your near them, you will not be missing out.
Edited by sicfreak91#1753 on 1/29/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 03:09 PMPosted by sicfreak91
EVERY class has movement speed and cooldown timer reducing skills.

Wizard has Teleport and Critical Mass but Teleport has a 15 second cooldown and CM keeps getting the nerf bat every patch.

Witchdoctor has Spirit Walk with a 15 second cooldown and Grave Injustice is just not good enough.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Detnyj
EVERY class has movement speed and cooldown timer reducing skills.

Wizard has Teleport and Critical Mass but Teleport has a 15 second cooldown and CM keeps getting the nerf bat every patch.

Witchdoctor has Spirit Walk with a 15 second cooldown and Grave Injustice is just not good enough.

Nothing wrong with CM proc, and teleport cooldown works off of it. And yes, grave injustice IS enough to keep up. You don't even NEED to get the kill, just be in range. Get a Thing of the deep mojo and your set.

Again, VERY gear based. If your gear is not efficient to proc certain skills, then yes, it just doesn't work out. Do research on how to build your chars set if your struggling. This kind of gear is not expensive at all if you know what to look for. It only starts getting expensive when you start trying to add DPS on top of proc increasing stats.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Leave it the way it is.

You fall behind....too bad.

Want to move faster......get gear with faster stats.

end of line...............
Reply Quote
Also, if anyone in the group decides to take a break, the other 3 players automatically get frozen so that everyone stays in a group ALWAYS.

And if one person has to go to the bathroom....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]