Diablo® III

Ferrets!!!!

Please take away their attack and just have them pick up gold. 60% of the time I have to get the gold myself. Maybe I just have lazy ferrets.
Reply Quote
Kill the mobs faster so they can't attack.
Reply Quote
Ferrets need a "crack" rune for them to work faster. they are too slow... specially if we are doing XP runs and vaulting a lot. they don't have the time to pickup the gold.
Reply Quote
Ferrets should be redesigned to just add bonus PUR. Much easier, efficient and serves the same purpose, and they can concentrate on attacking
Reply Quote
I like the idea of them getting pickup radius. I use them for low level mp farming as I have 0 pu and it is annoying that they go "attack" enemies rather than picking up the gold on the ground from the last group. They do save me a little time since they pick up the gold when I stop to grab the items.
Reply Quote
People have been making suggestions on this rune for as long back as I can remember this game's release. I don't understand why they haven't fixed it yet. PUR + eliminating their aggressiveness would make them a viable option.
Reply Quote
I can't run ferrets, lol. I'll decimate a mob and have 5 piles of gold sitting, 6-7 seconds later i'm still waiting to see if they're going to grab it...eventually vaulting into it all. v.v

They do need PUR boost, no attack.

But i guess they went for a 'Beastmaster' build v.v lol
Reply Quote
Ferrets are beast for pvp man. Leave them alone!

Lol joking, but I now I must try them xD
Reply Quote
Pick up radius and let them pick up gems!
Reply Quote
Each Ferret gets 20 Yard Pickup Radius, picks up gems (thanks Jabberwock, great suggestion) and Tomes.

In their down time, the ferrets have read the entire collection of Encyclopedia Brittanica, and can auto-identify items as you pick them up.
Reply Quote
yes they are useless in fast xp runs
Reply Quote

In their down time, the ferrets have read the entire collection of Encyclopedia Brittanica, and can auto-identify items as you pick them up.

LOL.. but then we'd complain when we want to sell items unidentified. v.v
Reply Quote
I love the pickup radius idea...but even without that, I wouldn't mind them so much if they just weren't so ridiculously aggressive.

My bat, if the enemies are anywhere near the screen edge, just sits next to me doing nothing. My ferrets will wander off the screen to go attack things. I want the bat attacking...I want the ferrets picking up gold. Instead I get a bat afraid to go more than 20 yards away from me, and Ferrets who run around raging out and eating the face of anything that moves...and who ignore gold piles. Little jerks.
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 1/29/2013 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ferrets definitely need some improvements. I use them when i run MP0 or 1 and most of the time it is faster to pick up the gold by myself. They should have double their current speed
Reply Quote
they should give the ferrets a bankai mode if your health drops below 5%
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:19 AMPosted by BAMBAM
they should give the ferrets a bankai mode if your health drops below 5%

What is a "Bankai"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]