Diablo® III

Lost item on AH?

Anyone ever had this happen? I had 10 auctions all set up a couple days ago. Yesterday when I logged on to check them, after they'd finished, only 9 items/gold piles were in the completed tab. Re-logged etc.

The history says it was not sold, or canceled. The only info it has for the item (Unity) is my previous cancel at a higher amount it wasn't selling for.

It's impossible that I canceled it myself, logged in, collected in from my stash, and dropped it somewhere. I didn't log in to the game at all while that 10 item auction list was going, I was busy over the weekend

e: just realized posted this in the Wiz forum, mods can move it to general or wherever
Edited by Alesso#1854 on 1/27/2013 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
bug report?
Reply Quote
happen to me a bit differently yesterday, won a bid of a Ring for 250m on few last second, AH lagged, money gone, that ring never showed up.

Reported via ticket, they asked me to wait for 48 hours because currently AH bugged and they need some time to catch up.

Waited less than 12 hours and the ring came with the rest of my gold. i suggest you wait for at least 24 hours.
Reply Quote
It will turn up. Can take up to 5 days before Blizz will even investigate.. I've asked before :)
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 1/27/2013 6:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Had something like that happen to some BT pants yesterday, put them on the AH and poof. Gone. Not in AH not in my stash. Finally showed up in AH tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]