Diablo® III

How do you vote pk in hardcore?

I started my first hardcore barbarian and lately i've been playing in public games. I heard there's a vote pk kill and I want to know how does that work so I know when to pop like my defense skills to try to stay alive. does it say initiating a vote or do u just freeze?
Reply Quote
From what I understand once the vote kick goes through there is a 10 second window of death. No matter what you do on your end the server just has your character stand still til you are booted from the game. On your end it will appear that you are fighting for your life and surviving however server side you are just chillin getting destroyed by champs.
Reply Quote
View profile
I thought blizzard fixed it. Maybe not
Reply Quote
Getting to safety message doesn't really do anything for you. Once you see that message your character is trapped and the system has begun the vote kicking. Trying to run away or continue fighting is wasted effort as those actions are no longer registered.

The only thing that can save you is Life Regeneration, Armor, Resistance, Block, Dodge, etc.
Reply Quote
Don't risk play public games.
Not yet.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
01/27/2013 04:13 PMPosted by TheFunGun21
I thought blizzard fixed it. Maybe not

The fix goes live with 1.07, when it drops on the main game servers.
Reply Quote
It takes ' group of friends ' to kick you 2 or 3 , so just make the game yourself and turn it public
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]