Diablo® III

Please help get over DPS hump

Hi all. My goal is to reach 200k unbuffed and I feel like I've hit a wall as far as what I can upgrade. Can someone give me some suggestions?

I realize my nat ring prob needs to be upgraded first to have cc or cd, but after that?
Reply Quote
bump. i would appreciate some help!
Reply Quote
After you upgrade your nats ring, I'd say invest in some trifecta gloves with decent dex. You could also benefit from more dex and / or ias on your ammy.
Reply Quote
thanks! do you think it's worth losing some AR to gain DPS?
Edited by ncG8RforLIFE#1374 on 1/27/2013 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:50 PMPosted by ncG8RforLIFE
thanks! do you think it's worth losing some AR to gain DPS?

That really depends on what you're gearing your DH for. In general, I wouldn't recommend gearing for PVP, which is the area where AR might be of more use than DPS. I would recommend you gear for farming MP0 as fast as possible. Do a few runs, and if you can easily melt monsters, I wouldn't sacrifice DPS for more AR. If, however, you're dying several times per run, you're going to need to address your EHP issues, be it through AR, life or armor. Remember that stacking DEX also helps your survivability due to increased dodge...try to get that near or over 50%.
Reply Quote
nats ring with cc and andy helm that's 9% cc bonus :| , use witching hour if you can find a good one.
Reply Quote
replace innas belt with a witching, get a 2 socket manti,
should put u pretty close
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]