Diablo® III

to the former wizards who rolled wds

View profile
if you would like to contribute to the following thread
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710222678?page=2

please do, im hopeful that we can as a community improve the game since the devs aren't aware of what needs to be done.

thank you
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 1/27/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh the irony. Wizzes who rolled WDs, I love it.

Stick with your class.
Reply Quote

Stick with your class.

rather not, wizards are extremely lacking in build diversity while I can run pretty much whatever I want on my WD. and your gear is totally interchangeable.
Reply Quote
View profile
If you want to contribute to the WD Ask the Devs, the thread is at http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6444125686
Reply Quote
View profile

Stick with your class.

r u kidding me a lot of wizards switched to wds after ur class got overhauled
wizards have 2 or 3 builds built around 1 passive cause thats the only way we can roll
my only contribution to wd ask the devs would be y no mana on crit
Reply Quote
k, but the gear is NOT totally interchangeable. gl
Reply Quote
dont really know about Wiz, but what i know is that the Wiz are the only one to be able to faceroll Inferno since may 15th, from fully glass canon AS build then the bug invincible archon and now permafreeze mob...but i admit tal set bonuses are a joke.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:52 AMPosted by Frankyfailme
k, but the gear is NOT totally interchangeable. gl

oh right I had to buy an offhand

oh well
Reply Quote
My CM wiz requires a lot of attack speed and apoc gear, those that my WD doesn't have.
Reply Quote
eh most wizards run archon which is pretty much the same gear as WDs. I wasn't running CM so my gear fits almost perfectly on a WD since it's loaded up with crit/cd and not much attack speed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]