Diablo® III

Auction House Complain

I bid on something before the 7 seconds and it took awhile to process. I waited a long time and i didn't get anything and lost my 7 million gold... I need help, can I get my 7 million back? I only had 13 million gold before i spent the 7 million...its a big loss for me.

Request Sticky please.
Edited by MisterSleus#1568 on 1/28/2013 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
The lag is more than likely because they are detecting dupe items and banning people, your item or gold will appear soon, just log out and go have lunch and come back.
Reply Quote
I'd say you gold will appear, eventually. I've had a few things take quite a while.. sometimes hours.
Reply Quote
You have now donated 7 million gold to "Save the slugs" foundation.
We thank you for your contribution.

Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
Same here i bid in the last sec a Ice Climbers ... and my gold and the boots Disappear .... and later this morning i bid a pair of innas , i follow and push the bid and when i win ... they change onto an ammy ¬¬ .... and already lose 20.5mil for nothing more than a !@#$y ammy ... love u blizzard ..............
Reply Quote
YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT IT TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR TO GET IT>>>NOW I FINALLY GOT THE ITEM : ) ty guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]