Diablo® III

I'd like more than 10 characters active.

I have 10 level 60 characters now, and i'd like to try the HC found items quest. I would have to archive one of my toons to do that now. I think I read that I can un-archive a character after archiving them?? Is that possible? I just wish Blizzard would have 15 empty character spaces for each player!
Reply Quote
I agree I am an alt-a-holic and usually have 10 level 60s(lost my wiz not to long ago so I only have 9 right now) extra slots would be nice.
Reply Quote
Delete your SC ones :/

I had 6 SC chars by mid june before I came over to HC. All but 2 are since deleted, and I will delete one more when I need space (Leaving one for if I ever cash out via SC RMAH)
Reply Quote
Don't want to delete my characters! They are very useful and fun to play. One thing you can do is to try out a build/armor/weapons on them to practice up for your HC characters.. Again, I think I read about archiving characters, and that you can then un-archive them.. true??
Reply Quote
I fully agree... Im stuck as well its like whenever I lose a char I have to do the whole 1-60 all over again... we need alts !!!!

But, it aint happening coz sc doesnt need more slots and we're just a small % of the players hence we dont matter....
Reply Quote
Delete your SC ones :/

I had 6 SC chars by mid june before I came over to HC. All but 2 are since deleted, and I will delete one more when I need space (Leaving one for if I ever cash out via SC RMAH)

Deleting my softcore wouldnt be much of a loss since all of their gear is from may/june I just hate to delete those hours. :(
Reply Quote
At least 2 more for every class in both HC and SC.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Leftie
At least 2 more for every class in both HC and SC.

I totally agree! Just give a little wiggle room for experimentation! Both HC, and SC!
I'd say 2 more slots in SC and 2 more slots in HC...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]