Diablo® III

Mantra of Healing - Circular Breathing Bug

This mantra doesn't give secondary party benefits like every other mantra does

I realize that its + spirit regen, however, when i use it with another monk, they just receive the basic version of Mantra of Healing

I know this isn't a game breaking bug by any means, but i would love it fixed

Thanks for all who listen
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
It still increases Life Regeneration for party members, like the base Mantra of Healing -- or is supposed to. Are you saying that it doesn't?
Reply Quote
it still increases life regen, just doesn't add the spirit regen to other monks
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hmm. The description could be interpreted either way, but since it is written in the same form as the other glyphs for Mantra of Healing, I can definitely see the confusion. Either the Circular Breathing glyph is not working correctly, or the description should be changed.
Reply Quote
agreed 100%
Reply Quote
I just discovered this too. I expected Circular Breathing to work the same way Heavenly Body and Time of Need work.

Circular Breathing only increases the spirit regen of the monk that casted the mantra. No other monks in the party receive the increased spirit regen. HB increases the vitality of all party members and ToN increases all resistances for all party members.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]