Diablo® III

grilled cheese and tomato soup

aren't they the best?

can someone please help me on my next upgrade? im currently at 2.8 atack speed with wotb.

I would really appreciate some advice towards gearing
Reply Quote
The only/biggest thing i see that i can comment on is your soj isnt a barb soj you could get crit % for WW
Reply Quote
thank you very much for the tip.
I greatly appreciate it and will start saving for it asap!!!!
Reply Quote
I'd recommend a higher black damage mainhand. You're sunkeeper is holding back some serious dps potential for a gear set like yours. I like sunkeeper and some of the traits it may have but the damage sacrifice you make is pretty significant.

edit: I put my my mainhand weapon in your profile set on d3rawr and I think you should take a look at the dps increase. I calculated around 65k dps increase if you were to put a weapon like mine in your mainhand in place of the sunkeeper.
Edited by HandGestures#1375 on 1/26/2013 4:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
I appreciate the Tips guys.
Reply Quote
i have changed up my weapon set up. what do you all think, the fear proc doesnt really do much with the cold from the SOJ my current attack speeds are 2.91-3.67
Reply Quote
I could really use some advice, im running out of ideas, i thought of making my ring +avg damage along with my ammy, my ammy also needs ias. im not really sure whatsup tho. all advice welcome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]