Diablo® III

Item missing after bidding end-gold deducted

I made a 55m gold bid for a skorn but no result shown after it is expired. Gold deducted and item missing. No record in auction log.
Reply Quote
just had the same thing happen. made a 16mil bid over my bid of 7.5mil at the last min of the auction for a soj, just to be sure id win it.It went to that "due to heavy load" and processing thing..then showed i got outbid for the 7.5mil but no sign of my last bid of 16mil.and its not showing in the log
Reply Quote
ya something is up with bidding atm i tested this by putting a good ring for cheap bid, someone bid 250k. after the auction ended i got no money for it. and there is NO record of the ring being sold even though it obviously sold cause someone bid on it. im assuming they didnt get the ring either
Reply Quote
Just happened to me an 45mins ago, made a last sec bid on an IK gloves... No item and my gold subtracted... wtf is happening to AH
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 08:14 PMPosted by themofo
just had the same thing happen. made a 16mil bid over my bid of 7.5mil at the last min of the auction for a soj, just to be sure id win it.It went to that "due to heavy load" and processing thing..then showed i got outbid for the 7.5mil but no sign of my last bid of 16mil.and its not showing in the log

But did you get your gold back??

Me and thread starter never got the item and gold was subtracted... and transaction is not listed in the log... wtf
Reply Quote
yeah i just got the ring and the refund money back today when i logged
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]