Diablo® III

RIP Celes(Flip)

View profile
Kulle got him in MP5 ubers.

RIP man.

When you need help releveling, I got you. And I have a couple of backup Nat's and discipline items I can hit you up with.

You got balls of steel, being your first uber run Kulle is a big wakeup with his damage.
Reply Quote
View profile
=(
Reply Quote
View profile
Man after it happened, I didn't want to play anymore. I used my machine for the last portal, and then after we finished I called it a night. :(
Reply Quote
RIP
Reply Quote
Oh wow. RIP. I could have helped making those uber runs easier.
Reply Quote
RIP, you will be missed.
Reply Quote
Where was Locke? Where was he?!

RIP
Reply Quote
Where was Locke? Where was he?!

RIP

He had a vegetable that needed picking :)

Death can only slow you down, never stop. RIP
Reply Quote
crap, rip!

What was the team?
Reply Quote
RIP, I lost my DH yesterday to being permawalled on skycrown staircase.
Reply Quote
View profile
uber Kulle is nothing at all like a2 Kulle...He's one of the toughest bosses in the entire game, maybe 2nd only to a4 kw.
Reply Quote
View profile
crap, rip!

What was the team?

It was Flip, myself, and two others that Flip brought along.

01/26/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Bryanw1995
uber Kulle is nothing at all like a2 Kulle...He's one of the toughest bosses in the entire game, maybe 2nd only to a4 kw.

He had the right setup going, it was similar to mine(and I can solo Kulle), but he was unfamiliar with the increase in Kulle's power. The bubbles slowing more, the tornadoes doing godly amounts of damage(and it's a DoT), he might not have had enough EHP or life regen. He told me yesterday that he said he was also kind of getting used to stun grenades, as the grenades are awkward at first. Flip got balls of steel, and that's pretty much what HC is all about.

Also, RIP, Thom.
Edited by ActionKungfu#1184 on 1/26/2013 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
I mean, any melee or all DH thing?
Reply Quote
View profile
01/26/2013 06:38 PMPosted by frosted
I mean, any melee or all DH thing?

2 DH, 1 WD, 1 Barb
Reply Quote
Just noticed this thread, thanks for the RIP.

All in all, i shouldnt have run stun grenades, that was the biggest mistake. I agreed with the group that me and Action stun locking one of the ubers is an awesome way to go, but i should have used Bola - Thunder Ball instead so i could have kept my distance. With a WD, Barb, and Action in super tank mode, there was no reason for me to up in any of the uber's faces.

A Khulle tornado landed right on my head and it was basically insta-dead. I only had about 500k EHP, and not any other gears to really up that number, so that was the best i could do.

(This is a cut/copy of another thread) I def wont quit over this death. I like this dumb game too much, i dont mind the grind to 60, and i've stopped being so attached to my characters.

I already know what will happen with the re-roll, though. I'll get to 60 relatively easily with all my leveling gear, equip up to the typical 50k HP / 50k DPS, start to paragon and farm for about 10 plvl's, become bored, then push the content on MP3/4/5 until i die. :P

All my chars follow this typical path. I just get too bored with the endless A3MP0, so i take my balls of steel and push hard.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Flip
start to paragon and farm for about 10 plvl's, become bored, then push the content on MP3/4/5 until i die. :P
+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]