Diablo® III

Upgrading on limited budget

Hi guys, I've been trying to hit higher MPs for farming, and I only have something like 20m to spend right now. Any upgrades that will help boost my dps by say 5-10k? I'm relying on LS to stay alive, so my weapon is going to stay as a ritual cutter.

Thanks for the help! Been a WD since day 1, but never had too much time to invest into the game...

I also don't mind trade offers too. After all, we can both save 7.5% if we split the 15% tax break 50:50 :D
Reply Quote
bumpity bump, anyone able to offer me some help? :)
Reply Quote
I really think you need to get your CC & CD up to around 40 & 400 respectively.

Unfortunately that means you are going to need to upgrade your Zuni's Helm + Pox + Ammy with CC. These items are not cheap.

An answer that takes your budget into account, I will look for a high 900DPS manajuma knife with a socket, then slowly over time upgrade the emerald in there. If you have a high class emerald then even better.
Reply Quote
Thanks! I have a star emerald sitting around from past weapons, so that's done at least.

By the way how useful are the new rubies for end game compared to emeralds?
Reply Quote
You have it !@#$-about. Sure, more dps is grand and all, but you really need to focus on your defences a little first. Need 500 more Armour, 200 more All Resist and about 10k more life. Then you can start playing with pointy things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]