Diablo® III

[Bug] Vortexed out of map (and death...)

I just have been vortex'd out of the "normal" map in a place where you cannot normally stand. My player was then blocked between walls, unable to flee, as I was taking damage from the elites across the wall. It is a server/diablo issue where diablo displays your character in a wrong place but on server side it is stuck in another one.

This is a critical issue (especially for hardcore players !). I suggest such places in maps (where characters should not be able to stand) to disapear or to be unable to reach.

Screenschot:

http://s20.postimage.org/sp0iigltp/Screenshot122.jpg
Reply Quote
I was here when it happened, but the arcane beams under his feet, bled him too fast before I can react.
And I precise we were level 30 in parangon.
This bug is particularly dangerous in hardcore and very very frustrating : it's a pure bug, you die being not able to do anything (like the 10s timer when disconnected...).
Edited by Anken#2622 on 1/29/2013 6:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump, costs me a lvl 30 parangon...
Edited by KowA#2909 on 2/5/2013 1:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Something has to be done !
Edited by KowA#2909 on 2/5/2013 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi,

I agree with you Kowa, and by the way, if you check the mini map, you're OUT of the map.

So, it's clearly a bug from the game.

I hope they will do a rollback of your character !

Good luck :)
Reply Quote
Yes, no doubt when you look at the minimap.

This bug must at least be solved; I do not expect much from blizzard in terms of character restoration... But thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]