Diablo® III

At what $ is Zero Dog build the best build?

So, first of all: can it be the best build (for PVE) with infinite gold?

And if so, how much gold is the breaking point, approximately? That is, if you put togther the cheapest zero CD gear set possible, how much worse would it be (if at all) than if you spend that gold on DPS and cc?

Bonus question: is the build fun to play after the initial novelty?
Reply Quote
It depends. You can snag all of the gear for super cheap but if you want good or perfect stats expect to spend around 800m to 1.5b.

You don't exactly need stats though because as long as you have 0cd you won't die. It's fun for a bit but what other option do you really have? Bears? That's boring after 30 minutes.
Reply Quote
View profile
there are a zillion posts on this subject, try searching around.

My gear is around a billion gold, I farm mp7 pretty well solo and more than pull my weight in group mp10 runs. For the ultimate gear assembly check out heyguyslol, his gear is just about perfect and he solos mp10 nicely.
Reply Quote
Let's say I bought a dirt-cheap set. Looks like it might be around 50M. Assuming somewhat above-par other gear, would it be as strong (stronger? less so?) as one of the other main builds?

(I'm currently rocking and enjoying a nice Acid build that has a sacrifice component for mana, hence why I'm curious about going full sac)
Reply Quote
1) i dont believe its possible to buy a working set for anything less than 200m.
2) until u have the gear required to actually survive-0dog is best used in group play.
3)Much more armor, resistance, and health is needed, to at least survive a hit long enough to heal up from dogs.
Reply Quote
there are a zillion posts on this subject, try searching around.

My gear is around a billion gold, I farm mp7 pretty well solo and more than pull my weight in group mp10 runs. For the ultimate gear assembly check out heyguyslol, his gear is just about perfect and he solos mp10 nicely.

I searched around for a while, but did not find anything like a useful answer to my main question, which basically is: does switching to a zero dog build make sense if I don't spend a cowload of money to do it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]