Diablo® III

After I bought a Calamity...

Just switched to a calmity+DML from a danetta's set recently. And I nearly got a manti instead. Lucky me!
Reply Quote
there's an exact same calamity on the AH now..hmm you trying to sell yours?
Edited by Shdwflare#1288 on 1/30/2013 4:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
No. think its a duped item. I saw a bunch of em on diabloprogress when i bot it.

Edit: Just looked it up again, 14 of em.... zzzz
Edited by vondoe#1938 on 1/30/2013 6:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Grats on the Calamity purchase, can I ask why you made the decision of Calamity over Manticore? Besides obvious reasons (IAS, built in MFD) it would be cool to know why some people prefer this hand xbow. Personally it makes me feel I burn hatred too quickly :P and I love the big heavy hits of manticore, but sometimes I think I'd like to pick up a calamity to spice up my farming life a little bit. Also: how has Calamity been performing for people in PVP?
Reply Quote
Well, for starters I was always a DW user. I was deciding between a 13XX manti and this calamity but couldn't resist the 50% mfd allure as the manti I was looking at was a bit low on dex. In fact, after I bot the calamity I kinda regretted it as the original decision was to at least try a manti for a while. Then saw the thread on the new rubies and now I am content.

Also, I don't like Cluster so I dont burn through hatred that fast and I like the animation of arrows flying all over the screen with the higher AS.

On the other hand, a calamity loooks terrible, the Danetta's set looked way better.
Reply Quote
Ah very cool, nice to hear the reasons. I always liked the allure of a DW demon hunter, but the actual playstyle and speed of the Manticore @ 2 APS works very well with my personal playstyle. Will be awesome to hunt out these new rubies and stick them in our bows however hehehe!
Reply Quote
i just bought a calamity...

can anyone here advise me of skills build?

i used to be a spike traps manticore user. but i bought a calamity but have got no idea what skills are good. :(
Reply Quote
I have a thread here somewhere about a stun grenade build which is really fun for AoE Tanking with Spike Trap and Guardian Sentry or Grim Reaper. You can also use Bola Thunderball, which I also really like.
Reply Quote
i just bought a calamity...

can anyone here advise me of skills build?

i used to be a spike traps manticore user. but i bought a calamity but have got no idea what skills are good. :(

you can check out my profile as to how I run and make any adjustmenets you see fit. No perfect setup but works great for me... and love Spiked Traps combined with bola and GrimReaper on my MFD Skill. That setup is typically for mp5+
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]