Kinda makes me miss Audi...

At least he wasn't an @sshole all the time

Oh and gear was better too.
Edited by skyQuake#1457 on 1/26/2013 2:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Invisible......
Reply Quote
View profile
Audi was cool. Little arrogant about gear meh but whateves he was the best. ...as much as he disliked CM and I been CM 4ever and he knew it cos we had lots of light hearted arguments about which build sux more - he helped me make spec after we got nerfed. Helped me make high ias needed to continue the CM build giving me 120m twards a witching hours. I came up with rest like 150m. This is back when WH were expensive and none had them. Anyway i was just a poor scrub he had 20b in gear and helped me out dispite me calling archon mindless laser show all the time. I used this example to help others out. Given noobs chants wills, forces and even my whole CM set away. Granted not hundreds of millions but functional with good ar armor ofc.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/26/2013 3:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
I didn't know him. Did he quit?
Reply Quote
View profile
audi didnt troll 3-5 times a week, a bit arrogant but then everyone here likes to defend their build, ie if trolled the nexus of doom build i know the good doctor would come at me
but audi was at least able to limit it to one thread, our resident troll pollutes the forum with multiple threads
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 11:36 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
audi didnt troll 3-5 times a week, a bit arrogant but then everyone here likes to defend their build, ie if trolled the nexus of doom build i know the good doctor would come at me

But do I really need to defend it? I wasn't playing this game to please others.

So if someone wanted to say archon sucks and it's a mindless laser windshield wiper going left and right all the time, I would say, "So?" I had fun playing it.

This is just a video game. It isn't something so deep and important to wrap your existence around or take personally when someone insults the build du jour one is using.
Reply Quote
I see audi at the gay bars every once in a while.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/26/2013 12:09 PMPosted by PRINCEBELAIR
I see audi at the gay bars every once in a while.

and ure there as well interesting, btw tell carlton that dance is corny
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]