Diablo® III

The downside of TR'ing

View profile
so i decided to change back to my regular gear and farm some keys. my god, i am soooooo sloooooooow. and that's even with a lacuni's on. i couldn't bear to go with my regular bracers. sooo bloody sloooow.

one you get used to TR'ing, it frustrating to go back to normal speed, is the basic, central part of what i'm trying to say.
Reply Quote
Hear hear. Fighting ubers is a nightmare
Reply Quote
once you tr style you never go back
Reply Quote
View profile
i can't TR forever. just for some lvls. no TR'ing in upper MP's, that's just ridiculous.
Reply Quote
Yup, I always swap back once in awhile because I feel the need to do an MF run. But not being able to one shot mobs in mp6+ and the slow move speed makes it so boring, especially it takes 12mins to do a TR run and avg about 1 drop a run+100k gold.
Reply Quote
If some day blizz give TR a no increase of spirit needed with more IAS we could scale our items to use TR in MP > 2

Until that...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]