Diablo® III

New D3 Achievement Guide

After searching online to help accomplish some of the more difficult achievements, I noticed the support across the web is pretty poor or outdated. So, I have decided to develop www.D3achieve.com

It's a brand new site. After weeks of setting this up and working on the content, 80% of the achievements are now covered either with a video or article.

The overall goal was to keep it very simple while allowing users to easily find, accomplish and progress to the next achievement all from one location.

Hope you guys find it useful! A lot of time has been spent setting this up so far. ;)
Regards

[Edit]
- All conversations, books, locations and enemies are available in the system.
- Each location now contains a video or guide.
- Each lore book now contains a video or guide.

[pending]
- Each conversations will contain a video or guide.
- All unique enemies and enemy types will contain a picture, location, guide and/or video.
Edited by iLL#1612 on 2/11/2013 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
aside from banner, i think blizz should think up of more rewards on doing such achievements. Not to shabby , like +1 pickup radius or +1% movespeed and such. and like a tyraels wings for getting a ton of achievement pts.Of course it will include a hard quests to achieve if the rewards are as great as that ^^
Reply Quote
I like the site's format, but one of your posting rules is "English only." I'm not entirely sure what you meant by that but it seems xenophobic and offensive to me. Can you clarify what you meant by this rule?
Reply Quote
he cant understand other language other than english - lets leave it at that
Reply Quote
Jango
View profile
I like the site's format, but one of your posting rules is "English only." I'm not entirely sure what you meant by that but it seems xenophobic and offensive to me. Can you clarify what you meant by this rule?

Thanks, the English only rule for discussions was added because I can only read English and therefore could only moderate in English.. However because of your concern I have removed the rule until its needed or called for in the future.
Reply Quote
Alright it has been a little over a week since the site was first announced and a lot of progress has been made since.

Nearly all achievements now have a guide.. With the exception of conversation, book, and location achievements. These will become available as the new directory sections complete.

You can now browse enemies and enemy types, but since this section is brand new, media has not yet been added for each enemy. (in progress)

I wanted to bump this topic to let you guys know how everything is coming together; and so it can be discovered by new players who may also find the site useful.

Regards
Reply Quote
nice site. well done.
Reply Quote
great. you should post this over in the QUESTS forum.
Reply Quote
[bump]
- All conversations, books, locations and enemies are available in the system.
- Each location now contains a video or guide.
- Each lore book now contains a video or guide.

[pending]
- Each conversations will contain a video or guide.
- All unique enemies and enemy types will contain a picture, location, guide or video.

If you have any feedback or suggestions im all ears.
Appreciate the support.
Regards
Edited by iLL#1612 on 2/11/2013 9:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
www.D3achieve.com woot!

bump!
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 09:58 PMPosted by mikeab7925
isn't there a feat of strength called smash jay or something to that effect?

There sure is, it has been added.
http://www.d3achieve.com/feats-of-strength/kill-the-unburied-jay-wilson
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]