Diablo® III

Why I play Hardcore

Why I don't play Hardcore:

I've been killed by those stupid, self-destructing dicks in the Keep THREE TIMES BEFORE I EVER SAW THEM.

They got me too, my dead monk

It's the closest I've got to having a DC type experience because there's really nothing I could do about it. They were completely out of sight and the only indication I got was that the monk was dead. The ingame msg then said ... killed be Fallen Maniac.

Other then the one time I have to go through Keeps 2 to complete the Inferno quest I now stay out of Keeps 2 & 3, so my A3 run changed a bit to exclude Keeps but add Rakkis.

I wish they'd get rid of the Fallen Maniacs altogether. Replace them with anything, stuff even more deadly, but let me at least see the damn things and give me a chance to engage in the fight.

From what I hear they will be making some adjustments to how the Fallen Maniacs attack, but that still doesn't address the issue when they are just plain out of sight.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I too enjoy the adrenaline rush I get from playing Hardcore.

Sadly, the only thing keeping me from playing it is a decent internet connection.
MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716#2
Reply Quote
I like the high levels of stress it gives me. If I'm not experiencing intense levels of anxiety, I might as well be knitting a scarf. Perhaps with alpaca yarn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]