Diablo® III

zombie bear skills

not very sure if skills i use are correct / if there one i should trade out lmk
zombie dogs - life link
soul harvest - siphon (think i should replace this just not sure with what)
hex - jinx
spirit walk - honoured quest
acid cloud - acid rain
zombie charge - zombie bear

passive
blood ritual
gruesome feast
grave injustice

if you got anything i should try diffrent please lmk :D thanks!

** looking to buy new weapon is it nessacry to have ll on it? obv be cheaper without just curoius if it would hurt my build to much to lose ll.
Edited by Eves#1645 on 1/27/2013 3:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
^^^
Reply Quote
What are you trying to do with your Witch Doctor? (Farm, Key runs, Ubers) There are a different skills used for different purposes, need more information to help you.
Reply Quote
mainly just farming for items .
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fRXUid!YTc!caZabc
That build is one of the fastest for farming lower MP levels. Basically it has the three movement increasing skills the Witch Doctor has to move fast. Zombie bears to take on elites and Acid rain to one shot trash mobs.
Reply Quote
With the ruby socketed in your helm and the hellfire ring, I'm thinking lower mp farming is your forte. I use a similar build as posted by Skeletor but instead of Blood Ritual I use Circle of Life and instead of Hex I use Sacrifice-Pride. With Sacrifice-Pride, it's kind of like having an extra mana pack just in case you run out of mana. And this mana pack is regenerated pretty quickly through circle of life anyway.
Reply Quote
^^^^^^^ pretty much been using that circle of life sacrafice build since paragon came out. Amazing stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]