Diablo® III

Provoke the Pack, bugged?

"Each sacrificed dog increases your damage by 5% for 30 seconds"

So I've been trying lots of 0-dog combinations and thought this would be interesting. With 1.92 attacks per second I'm almost sacrificing 4 dogs every second. At 20% DPS buff per second up to 30 seconds I figured I could turn my 75k unbuffed dps into something on the order of 900k paper dps (150k 5 stacks GF/SH * 600% from 30 seconds of sacrifice). Unfortunately the tool tip is inaccurate compared to what really happens. This stupid rune caps out at 20% -- 4 friggin dogs and does not stack from sac to sac.

Anybody else ever try this and get different results? Has Bliz ever stated this is working as intended?
Edited by SilentMike69#1275 on 1/27/2013 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
thats why they dont stack, would be to op.
Reply Quote
They're not supposed to stack, if you detonate four dogs then detonate 1 dog 5 seconds later, you'll only have a 5% damage buff instead of 20%. It basically works just like Soul Harvest, each time you use it you refresh it with the new value.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]