Diablo® III

Sooo...Barbs forgot how to dual weild?

Well he is a cyber-goat and a troll.
Reply Quote
Isnt barbarians supposed to be big, strong and HEAVY? How in the world are they able to outrun and outfarm every other class? If they are dual welding 2h weapons which increases their weight, they should have lower attack speed and not be able to sprint like the wind? In terms of speed, i think they should be lagging behind all the other classes because they are so big, strong and HEAVY LOL
Reply Quote
They have big leg muscles like a horse.....horses are fast.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/27/2013 10:06 PMPosted by RaveaAngel
Isnt barbarians supposed to be big, strong and HEAVY? How in the world are they able to outrun and outfarm every other class? If they are dual welding 2h weapons which increases their weight, they should have lower attack speed and not be able to sprint like the wind? In terms of speed, i think they should be lagging behind all the other classes because they are so big, strong and HEAVY LOL

Barbarian was factually the fastest class in Diablo 2.

Frenzy would increase you're run speed so fast that you could out run a class with Teleport.
Reply Quote
^ are you one of those guys in a sitcom that had everyone throw them a tearful going away party only to be back next week?
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Shékinah
TLDR; Played this game for too long, with too little results, i gave a lot, didn't get much back, taking a break until the expansion to see if everything is fixed.

As far we know, expansion is not yet arrived nor everything is fixed.

Your "break" is prematurely ended?

01/27/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Shékinah
Stay on topic. Thanks!

I would say the same thing to you too. Stay on your promise. You can lose your hardcore character, but not your credibility (unless you started with none)
Reply Quote
it would be a nice touch to the past, but eh, i doubt they'll redo 2h weapon dmg for barbs only.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 10:17 PMPosted by TheSaint
Oh and no it's not possible to outrun Teleport.

Yea how's that cooldown?
Reply Quote
Barbs will eventually get it, i'm just wondering why it wasn't implemented. Worked perfect in D2.

and this is D3 with a completly different design mechanics.

if barbs in D3 weild 2 2 handed weapons it would effectivly more then double the dps value when holding 1, they will get the combination of adding 2 weapons total damage together, along with haveing a small bonus to attack speed. some ppls barbs already have 1 mill damage, with this they will have 2 mill and resulting in 1 hitting everything in inferno MP10 or close to it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/27/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Madrox
Barbs will eventually get it, i'm just wondering why it wasn't implemented. Worked perfect in D2.

and this is D3 with a completly different design mechanics.

if barbs in D3 weild 2 2 handed weapons it would effectivly more then double the dps value when holding 1, they will get the combination of adding 2 weapons total damage together, along with haveing a small bonus to attack speed. some ppls barbs already have 1 mill damage, with this they will have 2 mill and resulting in 1 hitting everything in inferno MP10 or close to it

You clearly don't read well.

Please take the time to read what i had posted, thanks.
Reply Quote
The reason barbs dont duel wield 2-handed weapons in Diablo 3 is exacly the same reason you cannot duel wield 2-handed weapons in WoW.
Reply Quote
Gotta say nice topic Shékinah. Barbs should be able to atleast dual wield swords. Maybe keep the current dual wield nerf of average damage and remove the ias buff. Dual wielding is just... Diablo (yes, Diablo 2 isn't Diablo 3 I understand, but a dual wielding barb is just freaking cool!)
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 10:44 PMPosted by miraclechip
The reason barbs dont duel wield 2-handed weapons in Diablo 3 is exacly the same reason you cannot duel wield 2-handed weapons in WoW.

Ignorant to WoW, what's the reason?
Reply Quote
Make there base attack speed 1 swing per 2.4 seconds while duel wielding 2handers and im down.
Edited by LSU#1323 on 1/27/2013 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
*Wield. Not Weild. Or do you ignore spell check?
Reply Quote
I can just imagine 2 skorn with sockets and crits. If 200% is possible and the 110% gem comes out we could be looking at 620% CD from the weapons themselves. With 2 handed damage. What dps could that bring?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]