Diablo® III

Treasure Find barb 1mil +/hour

And forgot Grim Harvest notes too!
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 01:57 PMPosted by CriticalMass
Guess you haven't read the 1.07 patch notes on Goldskin yet!

01/28/2013 01:58 PMPosted by CriticalMass

aaahahahaha.. so Blizz is nerfing this kid's goldfind barb xD.. guess it wasn't as unique as you thought it was.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Paz
aaahahahaha.. so Blizz is nerfing this kid's goldfind barb xD.. guess it wasn't as unique as you thought it was.

But the effort is greatly appreciated! Keep up the good work...something tells me although it won't be as effective, this will still be effective for decent gold pick up after 1.07.

Good luck and have fun!
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 01:57 PMPosted by CriticalMass
Guess you haven't read the 1.07 patch notes on Goldskin yet!

No I guess I didn't. I'm always theory crafting though and have some top secret builds I am currently working on for PvP as well as for having fun. I still enjoy the game and have fun so I don't care what curve ball gets thrown at me I will just have to adapt and I'm pretty sure ill just have a revised build after 1.07 :)

Don't know how much it will actually affect it since it will still proc of monsters dropping loot guess I will be testing it of course.
Edited by Abomb247#1301 on 1/28/2013 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 01:58 PMPosted by CriticalMass

Ahhh. This adjustment really doesn't hurt the build. What some early ppl were trying to exploit is doing the Hearding I do but at hi MP not being able to kill the packs. Then spamming threatening shout over and over again on a large mob getting loot but not actually able to kill the monsters. lol.

When you cast grim harvest it put this lil Icon above there head to let you know they been hit with it. Since speed is the name of the game too I actually never cast it on a mob twice since the mob is dead immediately after I cast it because your lvling and using speed.

All in all it will be working how it should not a nerf just can't exploit it so I am fine with that.
Edited by Abomb247#1301 on 1/28/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
But the effort is greatly appreciated! Keep up the good work...something tells me although it won't be as effective, this will still be effective for decent gold pick up after 1.07.Good luck and have fun!

Thx appreciated very much !!
Reply Quote
Hey thats a noble thing you are doing! Glad my post inspired you to do it. =D
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Bichopapao
Hey thats a noble thing you are doing! Glad my post inspired you to do it. =D

Thank you Bichopapao been meaning to do this post and recently since my lvl I get question about what I am doing and try to help ppl understand in game. A lot of ppl don't know how puzzle rings really work and my build and well a lot of people I helped recently really needed gold. GL again on upgrading ill be trying to do that soon myself :)
Edited by Abomb247#1301 on 1/28/2013 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 07:39 AMPosted by Deus
Puzzle ring only spawns lvl61 goblins, so you're actually getting lvl61 items.

it spawns lvl61 goblins. so it can spawn lvl63 items, just like act 1 inferno mp0 can spawn lvl63 items.

what you mean is <=lvl61 items spawn lvl61 random affixes. lvl63 items can still spawn lvl63 random affixes.
Reply Quote

they are weaker goblins. much less hitpoints and less good booty but its still fun having them pop up i recomend everyone try one on a follower
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 05:50 AMPosted by BoPop
they are weaker goblins. much less hitpoints and less good booty but its still fun having them pop up i recomend everyone try one on a follower

Absolutely!! Had a goblin from puzzle ring drop a archon armor and 2 63 weps yesterday. It just maximizes the run and grinding for lvling. When you are getting 2-3 gobs a run. 20-30 goblins a day 140-210 goblins a week. I like my chances of in that amount of goblins finding something of value :)
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 05:38 AMPosted by haushinka
it spawns lvl61 goblins. so it can spawn lvl63 items, just like act 1 inferno mp0 can spawn lvl63 items.
What I meant is that since patch 1.0.5 the rolls on gear depend on the level of the monster that dropped it.

So, an ilvl58 armor dropped by a lvl63 monster will have ilvl63 rolls.
All the while an ilvl63 armor dropped by a lvl61 monster will have ilvl61 rolls.
Reply Quote
View profile
Funny out of this entire post I made I new in the end a Great Debate would be about the mysterious Puzzle Ring.

Has any one out of curiosity tried the build out yet? There seems to be like there have been some interested just wonder what results you have had if so and would appreciate your feedback. :)
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 06:11 AMPosted by Deus
What I meant is that since patch 1.0.5 the rolls on gear depend on the level of the monster that dropped it.

So, an ilvl58 armor dropped by a lvl63 monster will have ilvl63 rolls.
All the while an ilvl63 armor dropped by a lvl61 monster will have ilvl61 rolls.

first statement is correct. second is false.

ilvl63 armor dropped by a lvl61 monster CAN have ilvl63 rolls.
Reply Quote
Funny out of this entire post I made I new in the end a Great Debate would be about the mysterious Puzzle Ring.

Has any one out of curiosity tried the build out yet? There seems to be like there have been some interested just wonder what results you have had if so and would appreciate your feedback. :)

yea i think most people aren't that keen on spending time to collect 25c/hour.... if you could gear yourself to do this.. then you can gear yourself to actually play the game.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Abomb247
As of today 1-28-13 218million gold picked up.

Cool in what another 5 months you can buy one of those BiS items and then just a year after that you can get another one?

13 slots per character....1 year each slot.. 13 years to fully BiS a character and hey there are 4 more after that. So in 65 years you will have completed this game with BiS for all characters... That's a bit of a steep grind IMO.

Although that wasn't really a joke, glad to see you post some good useful information for people. Nice job.
Reply Quote
View profile

not true, ring goblins have dropped ilvl63 greens and browns for me. its not often but it does happen.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 08:29 AMPosted by haushinka
yea i think most people aren't that keen on spending time to collect 25c/hour.... if you could gear yourself to do this.. then you can gear yourself to actually play the game.

Hmmm so you have a negative way of looking at it. 25cents a hour. Considering Ive sold some of the items on not only the RMAH but gold AH during that hour picking up the 1mil gold. Its the completeness of the build to maximize on Drop, legend, sets and gold. Its not just a gold farming build.

By Axelord below
Cool in what another 5 months you can buy one of those BiS items and then just a year after that you can get another one?13 slots per character....1 year each slot.. 13 years to fully BiS a character and hey there are 4 more after that. So in 65 years you will have completed this game with BiS for all characters... That's a bit of a steep grind IMO.Although that wasn't really a joke, glad to see you post some good useful information for people. Nice job.

Its not a grind and also not a great way of looking at it. You are taking the same perspective as the person above you. Ive found a Bis item while using this build 292 str Ice Climbers. Its not a gold find build only its a Farming build utilizing the most gained per hour with Grim harvest for loot and gold. Then Puzzle ring etc. If you think its just gold farming then you misread a lot of the post and feed back given.

01/30/2013 08:45 AMPosted by DamageInc
Awesome! Now you can take all that gold and buy your upgrades at the AH! XD seeing how you don't find em in game.

As said find many items in game with this build just reconfirming it. Moldron who just farmed 20 legends in 1 day which you can do with this build could of maybe gotten more on the 8hours spent and well would of picked up 5mil more gold perhaps. Maybe that's a better way of looking at the build its a MF build for Farming. :)
Edited by Abomb247#1301 on 1/30/2013 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 08:14 AMPosted by haushinka
ilvl63 armor dropped by a lvl61 monster CAN have ilvl63 rolls.

I believe this to be true. I really don't separate whats found by goblins or trash mobs. Maybe when I hit 100 and I feel like doing some testing I will let you know what specific finds I get from just the puzzle ring. Would be a great experiment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]