Diablo® III

Treasure Find barb 1mil +/hour

01/28/2013 01:57 PMPosted by CriticalMass
Guess you haven't read the 1.07 patch notes on Goldskin yet!

Nope, I have one so going to read it now...hope its not bad! :-(

LOL...I hope the OP read the notes on Grim Harvest...there goes your 250k every 15 mins.
Edited by pcjunkie#1409 on 1/30/2013 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Nope, I have one so going to read it now...hope its not bad! :-(LOL...I hope the OP read the notes on Grim Harvest...there goes your 250k every 15 mins.

I did and as I mentioned it doesn't change anything in the way I farm or utilize the skill. Grim Harvest when cast on a mob should me marked they were hit with it and drop gold or loot just 1 time. Not have the mark wear off then get hit with it again and have it roll another chance which is something that I believe might of been exploitable at some point.

I cast it on the mob 1 time then kill it in 1 swoop since its also a speed run. So nothing at all changes for me in this build.

Now the bad ppl that tried to spam it 27 times on a MP10 mob with out any dps to kill it and just pick up loot can't do that. Kinda like when they nerfed vases and chests. People wouldn't play the game they just poped chest and vases. Same goes with the method I mentioned.
Reply Quote
Nice read i will have to try this out sometime. Its nice when people like you give us something to read other than hate all the time lol.
Reply Quote
I'm looking at your profile and I don't see gold skin or grim harvest. Is it on another account or EU char?
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Abomb247
Nope, I have one so going to read it now...hope its not bad! :-(LOL...I hope the OP read the notes on Grim Harvest...there goes your 250k every 15 mins.

I did and as I mentioned it doesn't change anything in the way I farm or utilize the skill. Grim Harvest when cast on a mob should me marked they were hit with it and drop gold or loot just 1 time. Not have the mark wear off then get hit with it again and have it roll another chance which is something that I believe might of been exploitable at some point.

I cast it on the mob 1 time then kill it in 1 swoop since its also a speed run. So nothing at all changes for me in this build.

Now the bad ppl that tried to spam it 27 times on a MP10 mob with out any dps to kill it and just pick up loot can't do that. Kinda like when they nerfed vases and chests. People wouldn't play the game they just poped chest and vases. Same goes with the method I mentioned.

Cool...man I love my Goldskin but it sure drops the DPS on my Wiz! With that, +24% speed and 14 yard pickup I can do about 1mil in 1 - 1 1/2 hours...
Edited by pcjunkie#1409 on 1/30/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 12:53 PMPosted by BossDogg
I'm looking at your profile and I don't see gold skin or grim harvest. Is it on another account or EU char?

Sorry when I made this post couple days ago. I was logged in and farming. I had to log off to download the PTR and well had to use a PvP build since I was dueling and theory crafting on PTR all day. So switching it up from time to time. :) Most likely what you saw is my PvP build. I am on only the Americas.

01/30/2013 12:38 PMPosted by doomshalo21
Nice read i will have to try this out sometime. Its nice when people like you give us something to read other than hate all the time lol.

Thx that does get old. I rather have a good debated discussion about the game try and leave out flaming if you are debating a point. This is how we learn and I can learn something maybe from someone in my post. :)
Edited by Abomb247#1301 on 1/30/2013 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
P. S. I had a lot of fun on the PTR today dueled all morning was fantastic. Seems PTR is down and I have yet to test my build in my farming run yet Ill let you know how it works on PTR. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 03:34 PMPosted by DamageInc
you keep telling your self that.

Could you elaborate? I sense sarcasm. If you have a objective opinion I would like to hear it. Or maybe you can add something to this post like hints that maybe you have hidden that could help instead. Just a thought.
Reply Quote
Awesome post, dude! <thumbs up>
Reply Quote
View profile
Awesome post, dude! <thumbs up>

Thank you very much :) Feel free to like or sticky :)
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 05:03 PMPosted by DamageInc
You can have 500mf, or 100mf, it doesnt matter. There is no consistancy to the benefit or lack there of of MF.

First I totally disagree but everyone has a opinion. It is a stat and granted there is always RNG I believe there is a big difference between 100 and 500 MF. In the long run you will just find more rares of value if not legends or sets.

I mean, you can stack gold find and convince your self that D3 is fun, but it's not. In fact you're admitting defeat and stacking gold find to subscribe to the very thing wrong with it. You grind for gold and gear up in the AH.

I am not trying to convince myself anything. I love this game and enjoy this build which is why I decided to share it with the community. Maybe someone else who also loves this game will find it useful and like it and enjoy the game even more.

If you honestly feel that this game isn't fun I don't know why you are here posting but I do appreciate you coming back to elaborate on how you feel. The only thing I admit is this is 1 of the builds I have had and still have a lot of fun on.

Hope that clears up where I am coming from. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 05:14 PMPosted by DamageInc
This notion of " why are you here posting" or " why do you play then" is a cop out.

I meant in this specific post why are you here. I mean I'm sorry that you are disappointed. I also waited 10 years for this game. I just think if you have nothing to add to a topic that is trying to help other players not be disenchanted just because your sour isn't a great thing to do.

I feel this game is getting better with each patch they have released. There have been a lot of great changes implemented that has kept me playing that I love. Paragon lvls, MP, Ubers. The list goes on as the game evolves. Now we are getting another patch and today is my first day on the PTR. I had a blast all morning PvPin against everyone in public games. They are adding a lot of class changes crafting, MP tweaking.

This game will continue to evolve and get better that's how I feel. Hopefully you will enjoy the game some day. Maybe play the PTR and give feedback and they will make changes. One thing is for sure from what I tend to see. If you see a problem don't say there is a problem actually come up with a solution for it. Maybe make a thread and compose it well saying these are the things I dislike and would like to see change. Just do something positive is all I will say.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 05:33 PMPosted by DamageInc
I'm not a game designer man. I don't need to come here and post a solution, to express that 99% trash drop rate is completely retarded and not fun.

Exactly you don't need to come here. :) I said all I can say really I hope you have a great night.
Reply Quote
View profile
I am very happy there has been a lot of thumbs up and Great responses to the post and build. I hope to make some more threads in the future on things that I am doing and having fun doing in the game. If anyone has any questions or feedback from trying the build or has a idea I could implement to make my build better then I really do appreciate any opinions :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey Abomb, nice guide/gear reference. I have linked it in another thread over in the Barb forums, I hope you don't mind.
The thread is located here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591980848?page=1#0
I think your guide will help other barbs get rich ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]