Diablo® III

Treasure Find barb 1mil +/hour

View profile
Hey Abomb, nice guide/gear reference. I have linked it in another thread over in the Barb forums, I hope you don't mind.The thread is located here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591980848?page=1#0I think your guide will help other barbs get rich ^_^

A lot of links to navigate to laid out very well which is nice. Ease of access to information very well done. Ill be browsing that page for info. /nods and thx for the comment :)
Reply Quote
Putting the puzzle ring on my enchantress was one of my smarter D3 decisions. I have gotten quite a few legendary items from puzzle-goblins. Not to mentions all the rares and stuff. Honestly, I can't really tell the difference between them (in regards to loot drops). The ones that spawn from the ring go down very quick though!
Edited by deacon8#1815 on 1/30/2013 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 million an hour... impressive!

Still, if your average player is able to farm 1 million an hour, it'd still take them nearly a year to buy a good item..

Hardly worth it.. still more efficient to bot.
Reply Quote
View profile
1 million an hour... impressive!Still, if your average player is able to farm 1 million an hour, it'd still take them nearly a year to buy a good item..Hardly worth it.. still more efficient to bot.

Thanks for thinking its impressive. The million gold is added to the loot they find and sell though. Basically all your doing is improving the gold find on a MF loot oriented build. So upgrades should come faster and hopefully help you farm better and make the builds you want.

I really don't know anything about botting, but I like to think Player> Bot.
Reply Quote
GF: Let's be honest here, it's not a great stat at all. Why? Because you have 0 chance to compete against botters who run multiple accounts 24/7. I've collected ~150m gold from the ground and made ~3-5b from AH sales. So don't waste stats on pickup radius and the best stats slot (chest) on Goldskin (you are potentially giving up 200 strength, 300 vit, 3 sockets, 60 AR and 400 armor, ouch!). Focus on MF and forget about GF. You are better off getting damage stats instead of pickup radius and a decent IK chest, farming one-two MPs higher.

I don't mean this as a troll post. OP's other points about MF are valid. Just forget about Goldskin and GF. At least until (if ever) bliz finds a way around botting.

Bump for the novel post
Reply Quote
View profile
GF: Let's be honest here, it's not a great stat at all. Why? Because you have 0 chance to compete against botters who run multiple accounts 24/7. I've collected ~150m gold from the ground and made ~3-5b from AH sales. So don't waste stats on pickup radius and the best stats slot (chest) on Goldskin (you are potentially giving up 200 strength, 300 vit, 3 sockets, 60 AR and 400 armor, ouch!). Focus on MF and forget about GF. You are better off getting damage stats instead of pickup radius and a decent IK chest, farming one-two MPs higher.I don't mean this as a troll post. OP's other points about MF are valid. Just forget about Goldskin and GF. At least until (if ever) bliz finds a way around botting.Bump for the novel post

Thanks for the feed back I appreciate it. The only reason I am able to go with Goldskin I feel is that my stats are tweaked and dps and resist are high enough to do speed runs with my Experience gear on MP3. You make a valid point about chest being a great slot as I do have my IK in inventory. I just don't use it when I am lvling cause I have everything I need for fast experience. The key is with the Pickup radius gear I feel is not for it to hinder you in stats at all. Whether its a Witching hour Pickup radius or IK and if your Dps doesn't suffer and you can get exp as fast as possible with or without IK chest. That's when this build and goldskin come into play.

Thx for the Bump and for some valid stat point options in MP lvl.
Reply Quote
You still playing Abomb?
Would like to see what you're up to these days after getting 100 para.
Reply Quote
Just found this thread while searching for references to puzzle rings. Indeed, very well put in guide, and the OP responds well to haters and trolls. I was actually wondering with the updates on the puzzle ring- I just recently noticed it and recently bought one to try out. I heard that only ilvl61 will drop, but I guess it can drop lvl 63 legendaries? How does that work? Has this been proven still?

Any advice will help. thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
^...I'll let you know...gonna buy a couple for my followers.
Reply Quote
Ok...got a puzzle ring.

First I tried it with my scoundrel...mistake.

It then dawned on me to equip it with my Templar...he takes a beating.
I went ahead and beefed him up and was shocked at his survivability...that guy is tough.
So while he was getting whooped on---BAM---Goblin spawn.
The goblin practically melted (mp10) once I started on him. Gobs don't spawn a great deal, but man it's great when they do and they die FAST.
Reply Quote
View profile
Just found this thread while searching for references to puzzle rings. Indeed, very well put in guide, and the OP responds well to haters and trolls. I was actually wondering with the updates on the puzzle ring- I just recently noticed it and recently bought one to try out. I heard that only ilvl61 will drop, but I guess it can drop lvl 63 legendaries? How does that work? Has this been proven still?

Any advice will help. thanks in advance!

The gob drops archon items, so I'd say he will also drop top tier legs as well, though I think ive only gotten lvl 62 legs from him so far.

The goblin practically melted (mp10) once I started on him. Gobs don't spawn a great deal, but man it's great when they do and they die FAST.

Yeah their health is comparable to an MP5 gob i'd say :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Maybe they'll introduce a level 62 Puzzle Ring in the itemization patch...
Reply Quote
View profile
I was almost right:
http://www.diablofans.com/uploads/gallery/album_1609/gallery_47244_1609_81317.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]