Diablo® III

NEED COMFORT current AH lag owned me! :(

Been watching this NICE trifecta tal rashsa amulet since 1d10h and it was going through last 5 mins at 270mil so of course I waited until the last minute refreshing the page over and over until it hit 2 mins then over and over until under 1 min.

Started my stop watch and waited until 55 seconds and placed bid. processing........... processing......... BID FAILED PLEASE TAKE NOTE YOU JUST GOT RAPED BY BLIZ LAG THANKS FOR PAYING YOUR ISP ON TIME FOR HIGH SPEED!

Ending bid was 330 mil did I totally just lose out on a 900mil+ item???? (this went down at 2 pm today)

5% cold dmg
277 int
47 vit
7% ias
64% cd
8%cc
Reply Quote
Whats the point of waiting until the last few seconds? You understand proxy bidding right?
Reply Quote
when im bidding 350 mil+ if i put in a "max bid" of 600-800mil you better believe 99% of the time it's coming back you won! 821,123,543!

There's some way some ppl selling this crap always makes me pay maximum price i bid to the last penny. the only way anyone gets an item worth anything is by bidding last 5 secs
Reply Quote
in 1.07 if you spend like 300m you will have 3 trifecta ammy plus 3 trifecta where you have ar instread of asi,cc,cd. Should have like 30 cd,cc ammies in total. Small chance of godly that is why most are being listed.

yes you can out bid other people to their max bid. If you bid on something and the currnet bid goes up by less then 1.05 then its the max bid. You can try to defend yourself by bidding a natural bid increment so they outbid you without noticing. current price * 1.05^n you select n. You might have to round at each increment.
Edited by RulerEric#1854 on 1/26/2013 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 02:33 PMPosted by RulerEric
in 1.07 if you spend like 300m you will have 3 trifecta ammy plus 3 trifecta where you have ar instread of asi,cc,cd. Should have like 30 cd,cc ammies in total. Small chance of godly that is why most are being listed.

I have no clue what you're trying to say I'm just curious if someone who has experience with pricing/buying these can tell me if that was a crazy good deal or not. I'm thinking they're worth 500mil-700mil so that's a huge profit to miss out on.

my profile is trash im cashing out my mp10 im going on a buisness trip for 3 months in another country. the gear in my profile is left over and i was thinking i could make some money my last week
Edited by Harrower#1804 on 1/26/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes, you missed out big time.

How big i'm not sure.

Probably 800m-900m big...
Reply Quote
oh well lame cuz i shoulda had that i had way enough money to get it but u know how that lag be trippin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]