Diablo® III

Any non serenity users?

If you're very well geared for the level you're playing, you can get by without it; if you're not, it's both an offensive and a defensive weapon. For me, MP7 is going pretty well with Serenity, but lots of fights become extremely difficult, if not outright impossible, without it. Serenity allows me to stand in plague pools against RD elites and continue attacking even though my life is draining at a steady rate--I can drink a potion to bump the globe, pop Serenity when it gets to 25% or so, refill the globe with LpH, and repeat as necessary.

On MP6, I could probably get by without it; on MP5, I'm almost certain I could take it or leave it.
Reply Quote
View profile
i'm the same boat actually. MP7 is where i need it.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 07:44 AMPosted by MrMojoRisin

You're in your TR gear, I take it?
Reply Quote
Dashing strike can replace it but it requires a lot of practice.
Reply Quote
I don't use it, and run mp9 solo fine.

See a few comments about dashing strike and blazing fists. I use both. Dashing strike can replace serenity with added functionality- but it takes practice. I hated it the first time I tried.

My profile (on EU)...
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MojoPin-2211/hero/2104989
Reply Quote
View profile
01/27/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Vrkhyz

You're in your TR gear, I take it?

well i changed into my regular gear for MP7 last night actually with Weegee. profile hasn't updated yet.

i've thought about what you said too and am going to get a nat's ring with 400+ LOH to go along with my LPS. but Weegee will testify that my LPS alone is certainly viable. we pulled double RD packs and everything last night.
Reply Quote
Oh, I know your LPS gear is good. I just know that a little bit if LpH equals a much higher amount of LPS. The combination will blow your doors off, I'm sure.

Also, exiting D3 typically updates the profile on the server.
Reply Quote
View profile
i'm still logged in. i pretty much leave it on most of the time. i keep checking in and hitting "search" on nat's rings with All Resist and LOH.
Reply Quote

i've thought about what you said too and am going to get a nat's ring with 400+ LOH to go along with my LPS. but Weegee will testify that my LPS alone is certainly viable. we pulled double RD packs and everything last night.

Talk about crazy indeed. You alone, sir, were surviving much better than I was. Playing jump rope with arcane, frozen and RD in tight spaces really makes for interesting battles.

Shame I sold my 350+LoH nats ring! I literally found it yesterday!
Reply Quote
Ive tried blazing fists and dashing combo, its very fun and speedy, but when I want raw damage and slightly less move speed/ias i stick to foresight/blazing the dps is just insane. Im shocked at how many of you guys ditch it like me :) its pretty nice having a free spot to do something out of the typical cookie cutter builds out there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]