Diablo® III

question to those in the GTA area

what provider are you using, and what is your latency like? i've realized that every time i do and uber run. lag spikes are the cause of death, and nothing else. took me a long time to realize that my bar drops from yellow to red, and even when green, i get 3-5 seconds of "dead response" time, which usually drops my twisters, drops my sustain, and makes me glad i'm not running hardcore.

on rogers. and wishing that these spikes did not happen every time madga's portal opens lol.

would switch in a heartbeat to anyone with a provider that does not suffer this.
Reply Quote
View profile
what part of toronto? have u tried leatrix latency fix, i used to get really bad lag at any moment but then after that install things have gotten a lot better

ping used to be above 150
now it usually is 90-115
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 1/26/2013 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I highly doubt the problem is the ISP. I have rogers in Ottawa with a ping between 90 and 117 ms. Best and Worst case. It is possible your connection is problematic due to issues in your house or with your modem or pc. Don't blame that on the ISP. Try some speed test a speedtest.net. It your results are not consistantly the same from the same server then you have an issue that needs fixing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]